lets see pics of your coursing type dogs for the fast coming season, thanks..

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my fellow, a keep him for just lying in front of the fire, and nice watch dog, as well,

Posted Images

i have a little bitch breed owt of brother to s.v bitch. joe tompson ruff dog to a pure saluki she the best young bitch iv ever had got its brother aswell big ruff haird dog just carent seem to get waight on him think them bulldozer x posh ones will be verry chancey the 3 pics i put up a page or 2 back the fetherd bitch that the one owt joe ruff dog to the saluki..

j dog i love the look of your two. what style does your first one run? What's his breeding?

He's deer grey x saluki bull grey 2yrs

He's a very laid back running style he keeps pressure on them and workes them well and picks his strikes carefully , he's coming on well his recall Is good sometimes he just f*cks off lol I've worked on that but that's just him :D

I know someone from coundon who has a pup which is lucky bred

i lived in trimdon for a few months working, and the mount of dogs that were out of benji was unreal, i probably have more benji in me, the just put that name on a dog to sell them!!!

• Like 1

I know someone from coundon who has a pup which is lucky bred

i lived in trimdon for a few months working, and the mount of dogs that were out of benji was unreal, i probably have more benji in me, the just put that name on a dog to sell them!!!

and the fact that benji lined loads of bitches, all his pups lined bitches, and the bitches were bred from, and the pups from the pups were bred from lol