pics of the pups i bred

No lad, it was said with a bit of humour, it wasn't carved in stone, forgot this was the hunting life and everything was taken as gospel, but since you take everything so serious il be serious, work a speed machine hard and regular and there's a good chance it could injure its self, these pups will probably make 26 inch + to the shoulder, combine that with the speed and wind these pups will have and it could happen, one thing big speed machines are good at is doing injurys good and proper, work some you'll see, could just be my bad luck.

By the way good luck phil, I'd have another, I'm going to aswell.

No lad, it was said with a bit of humour, it wasn't carved in stone, forgot this was the hunting life and everything was taken as gospel, but since you take everything so serious il be serious, work a speed machine hard and regular and there's a good chance it could injure its self, these pups will probably make 26 inch + to the shoulder, combine that with the speed and wind these pups will have and it could happen, one thing big speed machines are good at is doing injurys good and proper, work some you'll see, could just be my bad luck.

lolololol stick to the rosettes lolol :thumbs:

lolololol stick to the rosettes lolol :thumbs:

Have a good season jae mate, mind no stay oot too late on school nights tho.