stolen dogs.

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

I think he's winding you up.

'God mother of Jesus.'

'In the same catagory as bundy and the ripper.'

'Dog theifs are worse than Peter files.'

Just some quotes from this thread alone,at least he's keeping the topic going.

• Like 1

A pal of mine has just had 3 saluki dogs chored ive copyed and pasted this from another site if any lads live in his area any info would be very much apreciated thanks..

Dogs stolen from dawbank stockport on the 31 august 4.20 pm we have cctv footage of the dogs been placed in a green and silver mitsubishi and quite clear pictures's of the peoples faces.

I am giving untill 6 pm wednsday for the dog's returned or handing over cctv footage to the police ..

A pal of mine has just had 3 saluki dogs chored ive copyed and pasted this from another site if any lads live in his area any info would be very much apreciated thanks..

Dogs stolen from dawbank stockport on the 31 august 4.20 pm we have cctv footage of the dogs been placed in a green and silver mitsubishi and quite clear pictures's of the peoples faces.

I am giving untill 6 pm wednsday for the dog's returned or handing over cctv footage to the police ..

Hand it over now man, they are scum we can do without,the longer you hesitate, the harder it will be to get the dogs back,then post the pics on here,so people know who to avoid or watch for,

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to be a common problem lurchers and terriers been stolen,a few years ago a friend of mine had two lurchers stolen and a very good fell terrier,he put adds up everywhere,posted pictures on facebook and donedeal looking to get them back [but nothing]he reckoned they were taken out of the country,after a few months he gave up hope of ever getting them back,then just by chance we were at a game fair up north[banbridge northern Ireland]and we came across a young traveller leading his lurcher and terrier trying to sell them,we let on we were interested in them but my mate could,nt keep his temper under control and he shook the living daylights out of this traveller,we took the two dogs back and later during the week we enquired about who this young traveller was and where he was living,we drove past the site where there were living and he seen his other lurcher,so one early morning we creeped quietly into the site and took what was rightly his,plus another lurcher and two young terriers which we rehomed,i am sure they knew is was us but we never heard of them ever since,my mate upgraded his security in his kennels with cameras and censor lights,to deter anymore intruders,but its a awful lot to go through keep your dogs safe from these mindless b*****ds,.....hope you get your dogs back ...so don,t give up hope..

Edited by Derek1962
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You must be in bits man .......Hope some how you get them back Ialso think that bringing dogs to shows ,of which I do and think its great but I think theres guys there just spotting dogs that they want to rob .Heard tell of a lad that was followed home froim a dog show,,,lucky enough he copped them and pulled up in a nearby village until they moved off

Edited by Blind Hawk

Its not safe anymore to have friends or anyone one else in your back garden looking at your animals,9 times out of 10 people that enter your private property are someone you know or someone that are friends with your friends,Hope you get your dogs back...best of luck.