rat nets

Guest Rcarter

Guest simple simon
Used to make them from hemp,and knocked-up a 10 yard rick net once,they worked fine,but for excitement value terriers win hands down :yes:

At the risk of starting a war, WHY THE F--K USE FERRETS FOR RATS? The ferret deserves better than that, being bitten and getting all sorts of shit into their blood systems, WHAT THE F--K IS ALL THAT ABOUT? Macho man posing or what? Still, there are hunters and then there are H U N T E R S! Fair enough if it comes across one during a rabbiting session, I'd love to see some of these 'hard ratting men' put their face into a hole with a rat, but they expect the ferret to face up to one, tossers! :realmad:

Used to make them from hemp,and knocked-up a 10 yard rick net once,they worked fine,but for excitement value terriers win hands down :yes:

At the risk of starting a war, WHY THE F--K USE FERRETS FOR RATS? The ferret deserves better than that, being bitten and getting all sorts of shit into their blood systems, WHAT THE F--K IS ALL THAT ABOUT? Macho man posing or what? Still, there are hunters and then there are H U N T E R S! Fair enough if it comes across one during a rabbiting session, I'd love to see some of these 'hard ratting men' put their face into a hole with a rat, but they expect the ferret to face up to one, tossers! :realmad:

What! That really is a stupid thing to say!

Would you give your face to a fox? Or ever a rabbit? Hunting is all about having the confidence in your animal to do the job and in my opinion if you can enter any animal be it dog or ferret to go and meet its death you are a sick person.

It’s no different to being a boxing coach!! I would never put my rating Jill in a hole with any thing if I felt she wasn’t up for.

And if you so her you would under stand, straight from the box to ground she loves it.

Simon,you really do live up to your name ;):yes:

Guest simple simon
my big jill loves it . i think he is a anti. it just the same as a dog getting a fox . And it her chaise to go in

you don't no what you are talking about . bet you havi'nt even got ferrets

Wrong sonny, I've had ferrets for forty years, I'm no anti, nor wet behind the f*****g ears either, and as for your jill loving it, has she actually told you so? are you the hunting answer to Dr Doolittle?

I've looked after rescue ferrets too, so don't take the piss you twat! Stick to playground bullying, not taking the piss because someone says what he thinks on what is supposedly a free speech debate, I never have nor ever will knowingly ferret rats, and as for anti, how many anti's write for well known country sports papers, or have a book published?

Simple simon is my name son, not my condition, so I suggest you f**k off, quietly!

your good friend simon! :signthankspin:

Edited by simple simon
Guest caleb

my big jill loves it . i think he is a anti. it just the same as a dog getting a fox . And it her chaise to go in

you don't no what you are talking about . bet you havi'nt even got ferrets

Wrong sonny, I've had ferrets for forty years, I'm no anti, nor wet behind the f*****g ears either, and as for your jill loving it, has she actually told you so? are you the hunting answer to Dr Doolittle?

I've looked after rescue ferrets too, so don't take the piss you twat! Stick to playground bullying, not taking the piss because someone says what he thinks on what is supposedly a free speech debate, I never have nor ever will knowingly ferret rats, and as for anti, how many anti's write for well known country sports papers, or have a book published?

Simple simon is my name son, not my condition, so I suggest you f**k off, quietly!

your good friend simon! :signthankspin:

Still attending the Salvation Army meetings then? :D:rolleyes: The lad didn't know did he? :whistle: kids have to learn mate, apologise or I'll slap your wrist for you :rofl: :11:

• 5 months later...