need new blood

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If aliens monitered this site they would surely come to the conclusion that resistance from us would be futile and our planet would be theirs for the taking.

patterdaleboy i ve just read both your recent posts and once again you ve out done some of the posts that the numptys have already come out with on here lol if you asked both them question s to a donk

You were moaning in early July if I remember rightly that you'd been trying to find foxes to ground for ages, if your struggling to find summer foxes for the dog/s you have now then another two or thr

Give the kid a chance folks. We all start out wondering how to get going. I've been in terriers a decade and I still ask some questions to old-timers that they must think I'm an idiot for asking. The kid wants to breed in the future. Go for it patterdaleboy. That in my opinion is more than half the fun of working dogs.

The best advice I saw was to work the few you've got and find a stud you like down the road when the time comes.

Hay lads I'm a game keeper so have pllenty of permission. Six thousand acers to be ppresise

Twemty two thousand birds and ther are three of us on the ground

As for spelling am dislecsic

Ow amd ain't no anty blood so f**k all u c**ts

Opinions are like arss holes every ones got one

Mosby thanks for the advice

I have a strain of black dog that go back twenty years onl so menny clos matings then new blood needs ading so what am I to do

my old man started in the late seventys erly 80s

He gave the line to me when I was 16 as he said digging is a young mans game.

So all I'm trying to do is improve what I have and the only local person wid black stuff round hear is dave harcomb and he donr out cross his line

Guest Leveller

Go for it patterdaleboy. That in my opinion is more than half the fun of working dogs

Is it? So more than 50% of the enjoyment of your working dogs is breeding from them? That's surely not true. I hate breeding I'd much rather enjoy being out with them working.

Hay lads I'm a game keeper so have pllenty of permission. Six thousand acers to be ppresise

Twemty two thousand birds and ther are three of us on the ground

As for spelling am dislecsic

Ow amd ain't no anty blood so f**k all u c**ts

Opinions are like arss holes every ones got one

Your not doing yourself any favour's posting things like this :icon_eek:

if your a keeper on a commercial shoot that need's 3 of you there wont be much work for one or two terrier's, if you have load's of digging on there, you better hope your boss doesn't see this post or you will all get the sack for being useless at vermin control :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Why are you knoking my work

will have you know we had an 84% return on last season

the doss was exstatic and he complemented us on our methods

Digging. Is the best method of fox controll if done corectly

Can't see da problem in breeding

got too keep young stock coming through like

Well young man, you've just proved your not a keeper, 84% return would be a record in this country :icon_eek:

and i hate to burst your bubble but your talking absolute shite, best thing you can do is think before you post anymore daft things on here and maybee lad's will give you another chance :bye:

• Like 1

f**k you pal

will send you a coppy of our shoot records if you wand sind by lord stannly if you would like

ain't no. Bull shiter am just good at my job just cos u ate a sofa hunter ain't my faullt

Are u 20 stone and just sitt at ur pc and dream

You must be very,very good, cos looking at the times of your post's on here your not out on the estate much are you :hmm:

well i think you better get ready for a job offer from "Balmoral" as your the best man for the job :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

as much as i like your happy freindly posts i've got to go back out as i'm not as good as you young man :cray:

Well young man, you've just proved your not a keeper, 84% return would be a record in this country :icon_eek:

and i hate to burst your bubble but your talking absolute shite, best thing you can do is think before you post anymore daft things on here and maybee lad's will give you another chance :bye:

if that return is right its not a swap pup he wants its a medal :toast:

You were moaning in early July if I remember rightly that you'd been trying to find foxes to ground for ages, if your struggling to find summer foxes for the dog/s you have now then another two or three is just going to make you more of a cretin to the sport than you already are!!!

Not that I believe you but let's say even with a mear 50% return, lol, you must be hard on all vermin which means doing vixens in April, distasteful to some but a nesesity to others, running wires most of the year, lamping 3 or 4 nights a week. I know how good shoots work that get good returns, and there's no need for any more than a couple of terriers at best as there just isn't the work for them...

Now go jog on, buy yourself a poodle & get into the show game, sounds like your more suited to that...

Your posts continually stink of a rank amature at best..

• Like 3