BUZZING!

Well looks as tho I'm gonna have to spend some money and stock up on some kit! Hit a stroke of luck while walking my pup this evening, walked down an old bridle way down the side of some common ground and was greeted by a farmer looking for his dog, anyway we got chatting and as luck would have it he's absolutly riddled with rabbits (so he says) so jumped at the oppertunity and asked for the permision which I jumped atb only a small farm of around 60 acres but look like I've got a nice bit of ferreting to come in the next few weeks! Just need to get a ferret now lol! thanks for reading

thanks lads. The ground to ferret is in cow fields and the farmer has made two large pens for training his spaniels but there's set in there also going up his driveway to the house, so its all ready for me! Gonna have a look next weekend but if I get in a pickle I may call upon someones assistance lol. thanks again and happy hunting fellas

• Like 1

Just been out again on my way home from work and gained another 35 acres where a woman keeps her horses, there's a small woodland area in the middle and there was about 10 rabbits in the fiels when we had a look around!.....this gaining permision malarky is proving to be a doddle lol