DIY CAMMO AAS410

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate is that a harris bipod if so which model and how much cheers

Hi ARCHIEKALE,the bipod is a harris bi-pod modal number 25 swivel base and it cost £89.99.

It is great for rabbit shooting,just laying in a hedge bottom waiting for the rabbits to come out.

DARREN M,i used two rolls for mine,its the tape that peels off and does not leave marks.

Thanks j darcy for your comments,i know i still have to use field craft but i think it will help me blend in a bit more.

It's a good effort mate :clapper: , the only thing being that it looks a bit shiny and that the bi-pod's still black :( , I have got a Webley Axsor carbine in .20

i can't find any photos at the moment but will put some on later.

Hi commando welcome to the site :welcomeani: .One of the reasons i left the bipod is becasue where i shoot,its normally from a dich bottom with the rifle just poking over the bank or in long grass and weeds etc so 9 times out of 10 the bipod will behidden from view any way.The other reason is the bipod legs might get jammed when i put them back in.

I noticed it looks abit shiney it might have something to do with the light above the rifle when i took the photo,i will get it out in the field and try it.