pics for doge

Who's this then mate?Looks a nice pup :yes:

not mine kev although she's a wee belter, not too forward but nothing phases her, my mate got a new pup and i promised him i'd put pics up, i'm sure he said the mums 3/4 greyhound saluki and the dad is greyhound deerhound x greyhound beddie he'll put it up right if i'm wrong, she's gonna be a good size for sure, i'll give you a bell through the week

Cheers birddog, the dam is grey x grey saluki and the sire is a deer grey x beddy whip grey, the dam stood 28 tts and the sire 25 tts. Shes a bit timid but has settled in great, doesn't seem to bother with the mrs hoovering obsession that shes developed since I bought her that bloody new vac lol.

Oh aye birddog the mrs says cheers for that massive cucumber lol.

Cheers birddog, the dam is grey x grey saluki and the sire is a deer grey x beddy whip grey, the dam stood 28 tts and the sire 25 tts. Shes a bit timid but has settled in great, doesn't seem to bother with the mrs hoovering obsession that shes developed since I bought her that bloody new vac lol.

Oh aye birddog the mrs says cheers for that massive cucumber lol.

and i thought you did the shake n vac thing lol

I

Nice looking pup there all the best in bringing 2 pups on I'm sure you'l have your work cut out atb

I am not the first and I won't be the last, having giving up my fishing I have the time, dedication and determination to pull it off, so thanks for caring. Fancy a walk during the week?

I

Nice looking pup there all the best in bringing 2 pups on I'm sure you'l have your work cut out atb

I am not the first and I won't be the last, having giving up my fishing I have the time, dedication and determination to pull it off, so thanks for caring. Fancy a walk during the week?

No your not the first in having 2 pup at the same time being into running dog for 7 month I'm sure you'l do just fine . I'll be just concentrating on my pup this week lad get your 7 month old ready for the coming season have some one on o e with her arb

I

No your not the first in having 2 pup at the same time being into running dog for 7 month I'm sure you'l do just fine . I'll be just concentrating on my pup this week lad get your 7 month old ready for the coming season have some one on one with her atb