SUMMER HUNTERS IN IRELAND!!

nice pups mate how are the bred

first x saluki whippetpost-73617-0-23012300-1345848524.jpg

the saluki going back to england on feb

fck mate is he going bk over the water again. real forward temperment for a saluki class looking dog

ya never know maybe he win the saluki comp :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not just men out running big ears there are teams out beating cover killing charlie cubs 3 times a week i know of 6 gangs of cub killers and dont hav respect for one of them men that call them selfs r

Well l have been waiting on summer for past 33 years in Ireland still waiting

4 weeks today

Posted Images

Here ff make sure you catch some nxt week single handed no cocking out the match or losing or I be on your case I give you some stick lol o before I go wasn't it only last week I asked you do you run single you said yea grown dogs but in summer you run 4 or 5 pups at them. No wonder your a terrier man.

sure lucas the plodder be propobly injured by xmas[same as last year] you might fool yourself n the brits after thon tape of your dog running your fooling no good dog men in ireland .as for your oul brit talk COCKING OUT i have already said ile give you 1 up before we start.after thon tape

so what are you running is that the dog i was chatting to you about

aye same way bred as your pups with the whippet ma ..they be a proper pup stick a pic up of that wee litter

post-73617-0-87888500-1345847811.jpgpost-73617-0-97402500-1345847862.jpg 4 weeks today

awk - look at the wee things, they really are nice pups. :thumbs:

If id to pick one id go for the white one in the bottom picture with the dot on it's head, is that one a male or female hitcher? :victory:

fck mate is he going bk over the water again. real forward temperment for a saluki class looking dog

got to be a pure to run in the saluki comp. you comeing over this season hitcher :thumbs:

got to be a pure to run in the saluki comp. you comeing over this season hitcher :thumbs:

fink it is :yes:

Here ff make sure you catch some nxt week single handed no cocking out the match or losing or I be on your case I give you some stick lol o before I go wasn't it only last week I asked you do you run single you said yea grown dogs but in summer you run 4 or 5 pups at them. No wonder your a terrier man.

sure lucas the plodder be propobly injured by xmas[same as last year] you might fool yourself n the brits after thon tape of your dog running your fooling no good dog men in ireland .as for your oul brit talk COCKING OUT i have already said ile give you 1 up before we start.after thon tape

so what are you running is that the dog i was chatting to you about

aye same way bred as your pups with the whippet ma ..they be a proper pup stick a pic up of that wee litter

post-73617-0-87888500-1345847811.jpgpost-73617-0-97402500-1345847862.jpg 4 weeks today

awk - look at the wee things, they really are nice pups. :thumbs:

If id to pick one id go for the white one in the bottom picture with the dot on it's head, is that one a male or female hitcher? :victory:

white ones are bitches

he is pure kc cant see me getting over but i have loads of family in coventry so digs wouldnt be a problem

i had that problem on my permission 8 lads goin out with lurchers and terriers everywhere and when the farmer told them to get off his land they laughed in his face and kept goin and then i got the blame for bringing them round becouse im the only person around with lurchers and terriers

winter Dec, Jan, Feb, Spring, march , april, May, Summer, June, July, August, Autumn Sept, Oct, Nov. Pal

august is the first day of autumn 4 seasons 3 months well it is down this way anyway

I think Iceman will be glad you posted that :laugh:

winter Dec, Jan, Feb, Spring, march , april, May, Summer, June, July, August, Autumn Sept, Oct, Nov. Pal

august is the first day of autumn 4 seasons 3 months well it is down this way anyway

if your talking about 1st of aug your near 2 months out 22nd sept is the start of autumn