NEED ADVICE ON CRAZY JILL

Iv had this 1year old albino jill for around 10 days. when i went to collect her the guy that took her out ofthe hutch said she tryed to bite him and thats the first time shes ever done that. So when i got her home i she kept trying to bite me. Theres times i take her out and she wont try and bite but i can only pick her up if shes not faceing me. She got her first rabbit the other day and she works well just want this biteing to stop. I went out tonight to fill her water up and she jumped out the hutch i had shorts and no socks on and she latched onto my ankle and when i pushed her away she came running back to try it again. NEED ADVICE HOW TO GET THAT OUT OF THE LITTLE SHIT. CHEERS

tap on the head with an hammer should do the trick.

the saying goes you can feed a good one, just aswell as you can feed a bad one, if you think its a bad one i recomend toodlehoo, if you think its a good one, i recomended keeping its food bowl full all the time, so its never hungry, and just handle all the time!! and care for your fingers after :laugh:

Iv had this 1year old albino jill for around 10 days. when i went to collect her the guy that took her out ofthe hutch said she tryed to bite him and thats the first time shes ever done that. So when i got her home i she kept trying to bite me. Theres times i take her out and she wont try and bite but i can only pick her up if shes not faceing me. She got her first rabbit the other day and she works well just want this biteing to stop. I went out tonight to fill her water up and she jumped out the hutch i had shorts and no socks on and she latched onto my ankle and when i pushed her away she came running back to try it again. NEED ADVICE HOW TO GET THAT OUT OF THE LITTLE SHIT. CHEERS

let me have her mate my ferret i got 10 years ago had to catch her with weling gloves got her home 2 hours later she was in front room playing with the dogs . trust have fun with here if your not happy i will have her of ou any time

how often do you feed her? do you call her when you feed her?how often do you really take time and handle her?

im begining to think there is something about albino jills full stop mate my lads had his since 9 week old and its f*****g bonkers sounds similair nips allot but never enough to hurt and when you put it on the ground its like youve wound the key up and unleashed hell lol,ive seen ferrets dance about but this ones border line psychotic leaps around that much that if its on say the hutch lid it will fly off backwards etc, but then if i poke my finger through cage it just holds on to my finger lol also attacks my other ferrets has since 9 week old.just got another albino kit and that seems similair now its settling in it attacks others when there chillin and just generally is a live wire where my other two are quite laid back

sounds to me this has never ever been handled since it was born!

im begining to think there is something about albino jills full stop mate my lads had his since 9 week old and its f*****g bonkers sounds similair nips allot but never enough to hurt and when you put it on the ground its like youve wound the key up and unleashed hell lol,ive seen ferrets dance about but this ones border line psychotic leaps around that much that if its on say the hutch lid it will fly off backwards etc, but then if i poke my finger through cage it just holds on to my finger lol also attacks my other ferrets has since 9 week old.just got another albino kit and that seems similair now its settling in it attacks others when there chillin and just generally is a live wire where my other two are quite laid back

spot on
  • 2 weeks later...

spot on

do you think ? thats strange as its handled by my lad a couple of times every day and i usually have them out a couple of times a day.they just have crazy behaviour.

do you think they should be knocked on the head lol