i now nowt about navaras but if you can take one prop off and road test if vibration still on then put the prop back on and take the other off and road test will get you closer to the poblem had to do this with landy 90 got it down to a bent output shaft in the transfer box.

• Like 1

I'm sure with a bent prop the vibration would get worse with speed and not go away..i drove over a concrete post in a wagon year's ago and bent the prop..the wagon drove ok till i went over 30mph and got worse with speed.

Not that i'm aware off.

just checked they dont have a centre diff lol

still say the vibration is a wheel out of balance and the judder is a clutch/dual mass flywheel problem

the juddering i think was me as its not there anymore at all only the vibration which seems lighter since pulling the horsebox ?i am going to grease the nipples on the props today to see if the packing out stops it 1 prop at a time else its off they come .

the juddering i think was me as its not there anymore at all only the vibration which seems lighter since pulling the horsebox ?i am going to grease the nipples on the props today to see if the packing out stops it 1 prop at a time else its off they come .

did you get your wheels balanced ???

a wheel will throw a balance weight off very easy and cause vibrations that will only happen at certain speeds .

i think your a silly man if you dont get this checked before starting to look at other things

had the rear wheels balanced and 90% of it has vanished ,but there is a slight vibration only. the mechanic said it is the centre main rubber on the prop .so thanks for all the reply and surgestions it has been a great help thanks guys