Deaf pup

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im going to be perfectly honest with you .. dont piss about ,get the pup back to the breeder( IF) it is found to be , deaf. ,and stop worryhing about future litters theres enough lurchers out there

I have agreed with the breeder to return him, to be fair to the guy i think he genuinly didnt know. Im gutted as i now have to start looking again but i cant do anything but agree with everyones comme

I don't say this lightly mate, but take the pup back to the breeder it's his responsibility, go and source another pup, it's hard enough getting a lurcher to an acceptable standard without a drawback

Im tempted to put the time in and try running him, just need to find some land later on not been in toddy long

Why do you have a photo of my dog as your avatar pic?

haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa he is in love with you :laugh:

Arnt we all , or is it just me :)

:icon_eek:

And what is wrong with that Mr Hog <_<

Thanks J :air_kiss: :D

Im tempted to put the time in and try running him, just need to find some land later on not been in toddy long

Yeah mr hog :D

I'm well in :boogy::laugh:

Atb JD :thumbs:

compertition pal , i just dont ware my heart on my sleave :laugh::tongue2:

Its ok i put my other dogs pic on now lol

:thumbs: no harm done bud , you diddnt know

Your pup looks a beaut shame but pretty sure it will still make a good dog just different training methods , when ferreting , I find its better to have a dog that responds to hand signals anyway

compertition pal , i just dont ware my heart on my sleave :laugh::tongue2:

:laugh::D:laugh::thumbs:

Yeah i know lol but you have to think ahead,obviously i have alot of work and time before i do any breeding i just dont wanna breed if risk is there. I had a cracking bull x bitch when i was in barnsley that threw shite and she was a great dog and so was the dad i just like to plan ahead.

Yeah i know lol but you have to think ahead,obviously i have alot of work and time before i do any breeding i just dont wanna breed if risk is there. I had a cracking bull x bitch when i was in barnsley that threw shite and she was a great dog and so was the dad i just like to plan ahead.

im going to be perfectly honest with you .. dont piss about ,get the pup back to the breeder( IF) it is found to be , deaf. ,and stop worryhing about future litters theres enough lurchers out there without breeding more ;)
  • Like 8

im going to be perfectly honest with you .. dont piss about ,get the pup back to the breeder( IF) it is found to be , deaf. ,and stop worryhing about future litters theres enough lurchers out there without breeding more ;)

Spot on Rio :victory:

I agree as far as breeding is concerned all too often you see lurchers for sale but i dont think i have the heart to return a deaf dog to a breeder, what sort of future is it likely to get? I think my time will be dedicated to getting him running bunnies,afterall he is a sighthound ill suss his recall somehow.

• Like 3