F.A.O - Lab-tastic and bb watchers .lol.

Well the time is near here, who do you think/want will win Big Brother? And who do you think will go tonight?

And what have you thought of this series?? Best bits And worst bits

I want Sara or Scott to win.

Want Deana out to feck tonight

And to all you Big Brother hater's, you need not apply so F off :tongue2:

Deana out for me too please.......thinks the public love her and has became a super bitch, she'd be in the pool if she slavered shite like that at me... :yes:

Probably Ashleigh out first, the Luke S. They can feck of and pretend to like each other before splitting up in the magazines ....... :yes:

Final 3 will be Sara, Scott and Adam.........................like to see the Scottish Lassie win it....... :toast:

Deana out for me too please.......thinks the public love her and has became a super bitch, she'd be in the pool if she slavered shite like that at me... :yes:

Probably Ashleigh out first, the Luke S. They can feck of and pretend to like each other before splitting up in the magazines ....... :yes:

Final 3 will be Sara, Scott and Adam.........................like to see the Scottish Lassie win it....... :toast:

Yeah definatly - Sara has been totally honest and straight, never went into the different groups.. She a stunner too, do you know what part of Scotland she's from?

Edinburgh some place Mo...................She's a bit of a ditsy cow and i hate her royal pish but she seems a nice person so good luck to her..... :thumbs:

Is she really PJ?

I might enter BB some year .lol. - id be expecting you's all to vote for me :D

Yes she is, worked with her until not long ago. Let's just say Sara has played the game as she isn't her usual self...

all cheats up scotland.........lol

who will look after your dogs mo............

Yeah definatly - Sara has been totally honest and straight, never went into the different groups.. She a stunner too, do you know what part of Scotland she's from?

wont be from fife there all munter's