Whos best to send it to to be serviced/tuned and not goin to have my pants down. not.wanting to spend loads as its a tool not a show piece. cheers mikey

Join the BSA owners forum mate and pm a mod on there called Rancid Tom! You can send the action to him or take it down, he's Swindon based. He's prices are very very reasonable probably the best out there and he will replace all o rings and polish some of the internals and have it spot on power wise.

Took mine to him and what he doesn't know about the s10 isn't worth knowing plus he's a registered gun smith working from home.

ATB

Mawders

Hi Mate

There are many out there but the three I have had dealings with are Rancid Tom, XTX and JB. Who's better I don't know but I had my R-10 tuned by XTX and I am still amazed about the difference. Tom is a bloody helpful guy, has given me loads of advice and has an almost cult like following on BSAOG, John Bowkett is a legend in his own undies, he was instrumental in the development of the S-10 and various other BSA PCP's.

All are about the £100 mark, you can post to all three, but for Tom's you need to send the empty buddy bottle as well.

The difference in a tired, well proven PCP before and after a tune is staggering.