lucas running

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does the Lucas dog get such a hard time from people? people who has seen this dog run in the flesh hasnt got a bad word to say..why would people use him on there top bitches if he was no good? Thi

somebody hit him a slap

Its a hard spot down galway lads the dog run 4 done 3 clip up I said before I can take the good with the bad. I always said I have a run with any man I'm in eng now lads over heree can't believe I run

fair play to the dogs owner for letting it go up, im sure it didnt show the dog at his best an camera work aint great ,looks good dog fast an looking to get the job done,,,,thanks for putting the clip up

• Like 1

The race with the cream dog isn't lucas its his half brother. Lucas is race he jumps fence at end kieran sliped the black n tan at a rab it went straight into long stuff she came out seen lucas joined in. Lucas kilt it. The young lad tryd his best with camera but very tricky land hard for any man to camera.

The race with the cream dog isn't lucas its his half brother. Lucas is race he jumps fence at end kieran sliped the black n tan at a rab it went straight into long stuff she came out seen lucas joined in. Lucas kilt it. The young lad tryd his best with camera but very tricky land hard for any man to camera.

fair play john dogs done well,and good on ya for putting it up atb mp

fair play to ya john dog done well the good points in the race is when he jumps the fence and stays on the fence side to keep the hare in the field thats brains for ya and when he got to it he never got over eagar took his time and worked his way in nice one