lucas running

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does the Lucas dog get such a hard time from people? people who has seen this dog run in the flesh hasnt got a bad word to say..why would people use him on there top bitches if he was no good? Thi

somebody hit him a slap

Its a hard spot down galway lads the dog run 4 done 3 clip up I said before I can take the good with the bad. I always said I have a run with any man I'm in eng now lads over heree can't believe I run

Just seen the clip now tricky place lads Galway Roscommon is my hunting ground and if your dog can't do it all he will kill feck all around there .the auld dog done what he was supposed to do and fair play to him.well done gorger.now we should all put a few clips up so we have sumtin to judge him off.

• Like 2

with how you come across yeh will be about a £1000 pound tho :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i breed a litter of shite 18 months ago and had to give them all away to my pal :thumbs:

fcuk that ill stick with adds for free :thumbs: and make do with the dirt i have
  • Like 1

Dog kills 3 out 4 and still people crab him.Any man l know that hunts hare in Ireland would love a dog that can kill 3 out 4 in Ireland.FF lets see picture off one this super dogs you have that can kill every hare in the country in 3 bends????l think the only fool parted with money is you come winter is you when your called out :thumbs:

with how you come across yeh will be about a £1000 pound tho :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i breed a litter of shite 18 months ago and had to give them all away to my pal :thumbs:

seen some out of that litter couldnt catch a hare in a phone box :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1

Just seen the clip now tricky place lads Galway Roscommon is my hunting ground and if your dog can't do it all he will kill feck all around there .the auld dog done what he was supposed to do and fair play to him.well done gorger.now we should all put a few clips up so we have sumtin to judge him off.

there is some fierce tricky land here for any lurcher, you need a versatile dog round roscommon/mayo/galway within a couple of miles of my house I have forestry, bog, quarry, bullrushes, gorse, big land, small paddocks, hills etc and a lot of barbed wire and electric cattle fencing

• Like 1

why all you lads worry about seeing a dog on dvd and get upset if u dont see it lol do u honeslty think speedie would put a clip up of his dog running shit or anyone else for that matter... i can show u clips of dogs running brilliant on dvd for one run and maybe kill 4 or 5 but was only average and some i have owned... watching dvds to me of other peoples dogs run what they have taped themselves is liek watching a rambo movie cos u know they gonna look good in the end.. i think it all to do with jealousy.. if u want to see lucas run match it and pay for teh priveledge or win it and make some money least u have seen it run..i hope i have teh chance this yr not cos i think i can beat it just for teh craic.. soooooooooooooooo much jealousy in this game dont u think speedie edited to change lads to speedie cos he one jealous f****r lol

Edited by karlsberg

Dog kills 3 out 4 and still people crab him.Any man l know that hunts hare in Ireland would love a dog that can kill 3 out 4 in Ireland.FF lets see picture off one this super dogs you have that can kill every hare in the country in 3 bends????l think the only fool parted with money is you come winter is you when your called out :thumbs:

you look after yer own dogs n dont be worrying about mine.youl not be doing much calling out or the other hand you might win this show if its still on.