Live from the field

Elliott I've got the 4-12 x 40AOIR hawke panorama EV on my 95K and I must say you wouldn't want another scope, perfect balance, crystal clear optics and lovely half mildot reticule.

It's only when you look down one you realise how sexy they are.

Don't Mawders, I'll end up buying one..

Don't listen to him. He's a snake who managed to convince me to sell my pcps and buy a wiehrauch springer. He pushed for the 95 but it was too girly.

He's on commission (possibly probation too).

Elliott I've got the 4-12 x 40AOIR hawke panorama EV on my 95K and I must say you wouldn't want another scope, perfect balance, crystal clear optics and lovely half mildot reticule.

The product speaks for itself, absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't have any any scope right now.

Miles can't compete in the big boys league, he dreams of joining us but can't, he's so used to using under powered 2nd hand rifles and cheap glass. A poor mans substitute.

Elliott go look through one they are superb.

ATB

Mawders

• Like 1

The product speaks for itself, absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't have any any scope right now.

Miles can't compete in the big boys league, he dreams of joining us but can't, he's so used to using under powered 2nd hand rifles and cheap glass. A poor mans substitute.

Elliott go look through one they are superb.

ATB

Mawders

I'm on the look out Mawders but keeping it low key, I've just bought a house and we move in 3 weeks.. need to keep quiet about another scope so the misus doesn't crack on ;)

Let me know if you see any for sale at a reasonable price and I'll use my secret paypal account (up there for thinking, down there for dancing :lol:)