Biakal hushpower

I have the 410 wood stock one and my mate has the plastic stealth verson and they great, had no problems at all with them. We mainly use them for bolting rabbits over ferrets but also use them for rats and pigeons around the farm.

Great any place that noise may be an issue.

Swillington guns have a couple in if you want one think they are around £225 and they have a mossberg 3 shot pump hushpower also with spare standard barrel for about £550 ish i think.

They are not a bad little tool, iv had 2 now (9inch mod one and a full lentgh baikal stelth) had no problems with either of them - baikals are solid reliable guns anyway. They are quiet in open fields but do crack a bit near buildings. the only problem, well not problem but they take some getting used to as they pattern low due to aiming with the top of the moderator. this is no problem after a few shots at tin cans to establish the point of aim. I found the quietist carts where express 18g loads, i never tried the 3 inch subs so cant comment on them. up to 25 yards for clean kills a great tool and was great for lamping also causing little disturbance in open fields. hope that helps atb tom.

I've had one for a couple of years,great tool for lamping rabbits out off 4x4 just after harvests,distance quit good if using 18g loads very quite depending on terrain stand off from one being shot 100yrds and you will be pleasantly surprised how quite they actually are,ideal if you ferreting bushes were they tend to hole hop,little damage to meat especially if you use smaller loads,generally an all round tool opens up shooting areas were you normally wouldn't shoot due to noise issues.Biakal Hushpower synthetic a great gun would fully recommend one.

it could do with another barrel especially if you shoot like me!! Great tool highly reccomend it. I use a 2.5 inch cartridge around buildings and a 3inch in open country. never used the subs as nobody seems to stock them around here. mainly on rabbits and feral pigeons 25 to 30 yqrds no problem, Great sport over ferreted rabbits/

You also have the added challenge of getting its huge barrel into a standard cabinet i have to break the barrel to fit it in