jackers !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfit; injured and not entered properly are the most common reasons for a dog pulling up ...   A dog I seen a few years back it wouldn't run a hare but would run a rabbit, it wasn't till he got it t

an over used word is jacker, normally to cover the inadequacies of the owner or to justify the need to get rid so as to make room for the next wonder cross. ive a dog here that will run himself to dea

dogs only as good as the man that slips it

dont no i think she belonged to pk

Daisy was her name and she belong to J.K (rip) and she went and won the comp the year after killing 3 out of 4 :yes: The race was 5 mins and she had no more to give and everyone was happy.Now the year she won the comp the black assassin run a hare for 6mins and 40 seconds with a second dog joining in after 5 mins to bush the hare on and he fell over but that was jacking how was that. P.S the black assassin went over the year after and killed 2 from 3 and the third got away in a bile of bales ?????????????????????????????? :hmm:

dont no i think she belonged to pk

Daisy was her name and she belong to J.K (rip) and she went and won the comp the year after killing 3 out of 4 :yes: The race was 5 mins and she had no more to give and everyone was happy.Now the year she won the comp the black assassin run a hare for 6mins and 40 seconds with a second dog joining in after 5 mins to bush the hare on and he fell over but that was jacking how was that. P.S the black assassin went over the year after and killed 2 from 3 and the third got away in a bile of bales ?????????????????????????????? :hmm:

what happened the sligo ex

isnt it just ironic that speedie has his final say on here on a jackers topic after the abuse he has taken for the last year,,,,,,

what are you hitcher speedies spokesman?????????????

theres nobody pulling my strings ,,im just saying what i see,,,he was a wealth of knowledge when it came to the breeding of irish dogs

isnt it just ironic that speedie has his final say on here on a jackers topic after the abuse he has taken for the last year,,,,,,

theres nobody pulling my strings ,,im just saying what i see,,,he was a wealth of knowledge when it came to the breeding of irish dogs

hitcher whos pulling whos strings? come on spit it out??????????

tommy if your looking an accuse to ban me work away,,,,,,you asked the question an i answered it

tommy if your looking an accuse to ban me work away,,,,,,you asked the question an i answered it

im all for giving people a chance you should know that more than anyone sean, but if you try and bad mouth me your only digging a hole for yourself, so dont question what i do as a moderater on this site, thats my last comment on the matter!!!! enjoy the topic folks :thumbs: atb (tommy)

Some shit talked there speedie the run was 4m 30secs when the black ass pulled up,the year after he run 3 hares and killed 1 and got pulled all over the place.The sligo express pulled up after about 30 secs.You keep going on about the dog got 300 yards slip and people where against you in that comp????It does not show you any 300 yard slip nor a 6 min plus run on tape

Some shit talked there speedie the run was 4m 30secs when the black ass pulled up,the year after he run 3 hares and killed 1 and got pulled all over the place.The sligo express pulled up after about 30 secs.You keep going on about the dog got 300 yards slip and people where against you in that comp????It does not show you any 300 yard slip nor a 6 min plus run on tape

incy 4-30 is a good run as u said before the dog hadnt got enough wind for them hares but it didnt jack in your own words so what has changed your mind. :hmm:

incy 4-30 is a good run as u said before the dog hadnt got enough wind for them hares but it didnt jack in your own words so what has changed your mind. :hmm:

he did not jack but he did not keep running what would you call it???????,if you had a collie running a hare and it did what the black ass did,we would say it was not bred for that,but the black ass was,end of,JACKER

he did not jack but he did not keep running what would you call it???????,if you had a collie running a hare and it did what the black ass did,we would say it was not bred for that,but the black ass was,end of,JACKER

well as said many a time on here is that not why the boys going over the water started to put more english bred saluki blood into there dogs as there own couldnt last the long courses.but there are lads going over still and the best off both breeds and still the dogs are coming up short its a lot of luck breeding good lurchers every cross dosent work . :thumbs:

No have not changed my mind but there is a big difference in 4m 30s and 6 mins 50 secs do you not think and at the off the day it was the owners fault for bringing a dog over to that land when it didn't have the tools for the job. ThatS why he put English blood into his breeding but he never tell you that.Its always about the old breeding.But fair play to the dog for running the hare for that long it run it until there was no more to give but as l said only the owner knows if the dog can run more then 4m 30s and he said it run 6mins plus so did it jack?????If it pull up on 4m plus but can run 6 min plus then it jacked.If it canT run that long well then it didn't jack simple really
  • Like 1