COLLIE GREYHOUND STUD DOG

I was recommended to this site by a knowledgeable lurcherman who used my dog Conker to mate his bitch. I've been concerned that if I lose his bloodlines I may find it difficult to replace him.

Mention was made that it's very difficult to find collie lurchers whose pedigree can be vouched for. I'm told by my partner Kev that in Conker's case I can be confident he only has greyhound and collie blood, as is detailed in the attached pedigree document! I have a photo of Drum and he looks incredibly similar to Conker. It's a shame that more people don't keep, and pass on when bitches are mated, some sort of record of parentage.

Well, I see many interesting articles and topics that demand my attention. Happy days everyone and good hunting!

Conker.doc

• 1 month later...

I was recommended to this site by a knowledgeable lurcherman who used my dog Conker to mate his bitch. I've been concerned that if I lose his bloodlines I may find it difficult to replace him.

Mention was made that it's very difficult to find collie lurchers whose pedigree can be vouched for. I'm told by my partner Kev that in Conker's case I can be confident he only has greyhound and collie blood, as is detailed in the attached pedigree document! I have a photo of Drum and he looks incredibly similar to Conker. It's a shame that more people don't keep, and pass on when bitches are mated, some sort of record of parentage.

Well, I see many interesting articles and topics that demand my attention. Happy days everyone and good hunting!

Hi Nicky,

I've jusy bought one of Conkers Pups from David in Wrexham, I'd love to meet Conker, I live not far from you and I'm interested in Bloodlines too.. I'll post a pic of our pup when I get round to uploading them to the pc,

Thanks

Kevin