Are you à friend of Brian Nuttall?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The man is 78yrs old and got raided a couple of week's ago, his name shoudn't even be up on here !!!!!!!!!!!   F**k me, what happend to us all sticking together to protect our sport ????????   The

I can only give you one answer on your question om why I like get à dog from Nuttall, he are the only one that have made à name World wide.   Give contacts or anything that have better dog and I wil

go on the preloved mate he normally got pups for sale on there

Thanks to all people that helped me!

Thank, Andreas.

Hello Andreas, you live in a great country! Anyway maybe it would be easier for you to find guys that work Patterdales in Denmark and northern Germany as they have more legal quarry than what we sadly have and see what lines they imported from UK - I heard that many that imported Patterdales prefer them to their native Jagd terriers for badger etctera. Wish you luck.

if Mr Nuttall is so horney of money why dos a mate of mine get a pup for free off him ,,

He give's good head ?? :laugh: there is a few blokes have his terriers and try them for him he has to do that otherwise they would see no work half the trouble is he gives them to arselickers and spoon's with low standards and are afraid to say look brian its shite so they keep him happy by saying yeah there working out a treat etc :laugh: if he had a 1/4 of the dogs he has and a tighter smaller group of folks that run his terriers on he would have far better stock in my opinion :thumbs:

i agree on the part of the 1/4 stock and its just nice that people sat that they are good

i also agree that the standard is to low whit some people but you cant blame them if they are not able to work the badgers

but as for the arselickers and nother dipshit's i have a answer but i bet you dont want to hear that one loll

Hello Andreas, you live in a great country! Anyway maybe it would be easier for you to find guys that work Patterdales in Denmark and northern Germany as they have more legal quarry than what we sadly have and see what lines they imported from UK - I heard that many that imported Patterdales prefer them to their native Jagd terriers for badger etctera. Wish you luck.

no badger work in denmark and as i understand also not really diggers

germany is good for earthdogs , long season and more quarry than the rest of europe ,,(coon marterdogs foxes badgers))

The man is 78yrs old and got raided a couple of week's ago, his name shoudn't even be up on here !!!!!!!!!!!

F**k me, what happend to us all sticking together to protect our sport ????????

There again there's so many expert's on here , they probebly know better :wallbash:

• Like 6

What so evryone who gets a pup of him is a nobhead ? And evry pup he gives out is shit? Give ye head a wobble gobshite what do you do for the terrier game, how many lads you started off with dogs ? Am guessing none and am guessin [bANNED TEXT] a bad nobhead aswell there's loads of lads out ther who are more than happy with and thankfull to brian for ther dogs as its been proved on most the other threads but u always get a bellend like u tryin to nause it why don't ye just sit back an let em get on with it, no ones gonna take [bANNED TEXT] advice anyway with a name like gobshite the shite u come out with says it all

• Like 2

As I told you before, I'm new to pats but have seen à few of them work.

I dont like to type down names on forums but I can say this.

Here in Sweden we have hurricane kennel, the base on there line are Nuttall.

I have contact with à known man in germany and he are basicly based

That think hes à peddler.

You guys that talk trash about Nuttall, show us some workingdogs that are better then Nuttall and are not based on nuttalls work!

I belive everyone that say they got Something to show are 99% based on Nuttall and they started on what Nuttall made and say its mush better the the peddler Nuttall.