Setting Up and Calibrating before field Testing the Air Arms S410 with Davy Thomas and Si Pittaway.

Hi lads and lasses,

This is me and Davy setting up a good friends (from the Hunting Life Forum) sub 12 foot pound air rifle and calibrating his MAP 6A reticuled scope for him the way I have found to be the best way of calibrating a rifle and scope prior to doing some field testing with it and taking it out onto one of our permissions to shoot vermin.

Please note that all the shots taken at longer ranges on live vermin were only done so after lots of practice and by a very skilled air rifle shot.

Under no circumstances is it advised to try and copy these shots at these ranges unless you are sure you are going to make a humane kill.

Thanks and please enjoy.

Si & Davy

• Like 1

Some good shooting there Davy , well done me old mate . It just goes to show that all this calibration lark does is well worth doing . We all used to put in time on the range and ' map ' our scopes , but this really does do the job very well . Nice one lads , great video , Buster .

WHOOH HOOH, WHOOH HOOH, Am i happy, no i am beyond happy.

New toy at Christmas, beyond that happy.

Birth of your first child, happier than that.

In fact i am so happy,

That i think i will have to report that:

i have just woke up

and we (me and the gun) was in the spoon position. PLEASE PLEASE tell me that this wetness is sweat or even good old fashioned WEE. EEerrrrgggghhh, it's not any of those and it's sticky.

So sorry if you are having something to eat.

• Like 1