pics for dvdskv

One of the dogs she could have in her, a while back though

sophie201a.jpg

This bitch was smaller, a bit more wool on her, 4th generation lurcher x lurcher with mainly deeround, a touch of bob tailed collie in her..she was a phenomenal killer, and she bred for the guy who had her..she was 7 of 8 in this picture and was still going strong

Edited by Romany
  • Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoke to belles breeder this morning and took a few pics to show how she's maturing......enjoy

Its a knicked Best Darts Trophy..the rosette is off a horse at Tranwell point to point, and the other rosetts were from the bairns regetta Eeeeeee them f*****g Geordies

got a few that havn't been shown i've also got some pre ban type pics but not sure about putting them up from this to this her dad and again sam and storm another of gin i was hopin

Posted Images

thanks for the comments guys really appreciated :notworthy: , to think we only got her cos she was the last and smallest in the litter and my missus and teenage daughter (who's left home now) have me wrapped round their little fingers. conditioning her is hard work cos she's a fussy little sod but wer'e getting there, her retrieve is not what i'd like but she's fast, stays and has a decent mouth and had a few decent nights jan/ feb this winter will tell us more, for those in the know her dad was 'stan' and her aunt (maybe cousin) is 'keeps' on here smart bitch 'nuala'. were in ne scotland up at 5.30, 4hrs drive each way to coniston (500 mile round trip) and the judge didn't share your opinion lol, had a good day though put a few more faces to a few more names on here, i thought whin would have been bigger........but his dog was smart,

Edited by birddog

One of the dogs she could have in her, a while back though

sophie201a.jpg

This bitch was smaller, a bit more wool on her, 4th generation lurcher x lurcher with mainly deeround, a touch of bob tailed collie in her..she was a phenomenal killer, and she bred for the guy who had her..she was 7 of 8 in this picture and was still going strong

What's the name of this dog Romany?

Your dog is coming on very well birddog, simply beautiful.

Thanks for the pictures, they are quality and so is she. She is looking really well mate, you must be well chuffed with her and the comments on this thread. I'll TRY and put some pics of her sister on here. How did your day go yesterday? I'm sorry I couldnt get, I'll explain when we speak, Thanks again

post-36003-0-96066800-1343030273.jpg

• Like 1

thanks for the comments guys really appreciated :notworthy: , to think we only got her cos she was the last and smallest in the litter and my missus and teenage daughter (who's left home now) have me wrapped round their little fingers. conditioning her is hard work cos she's a fussy little sod but wer'e getting there, her retrieve is not what i'd like but she's fast, stays and has a decent mouth and had a few decent nights jan/ feb this winter will tell us more, for those in the know her dad was 'stan' and her aunt (maybe cousin) is 'keeps' on here smart bitch 'nuala'. were in ne scotland up at 5.30, 4hrs drive each way to coniston (500 mile round trip) and the judge didn't share your opinion lol, had a good day though put a few more faces to a few more names on here, i thought whin would have been bigger........but his dog was smart,

You struck lucky when you found her birddog :)

You're right Nuala is an aunt, she is out of Stan's litter sister Judy.

is judy not an aunt? so nuala is a cousin then, and i think the dog romany posted is sophie

is judy not an aunt? so nuala is a cousin then, and i think the dog romany posted is sophie

Yes you're right birddog, its Monday morning and Im half asleep :laugh::icon_redface:

Where does Sophie come in, is she in Mollies breeding?