to answer your question any air rifle from £300 upwards e.g s200 is just as accurate as a £1500 rifle but its the bits inbetween that make the difference for example:

shot count

length

weight

design

wood

magazine

regulated/unregged

i have owned a hw97k, s410, hw100k and now my edgun matador and by far the edgun wins why??

length - its very short being a bullpup which makes it ideal for hunting without affecting balance or comfortability which imo it gains in that department

weight - VERY well balanced

magazine - single shot atm but ed comfirms a mag to fit on it

accuracy - beautifully deadly

pellet fussy - not at all - is made to shoot jsb diablos - best pellets known to man

looks - imo i love the look of it

repairs etc - very easy to fix any problems that may occur - ed has videos on youtube on how to strip the gun - i have done it and its a piece of piss trust me

IMO worth every penny

out else just ask

scott

Hi Scott

Many thanks for the info, being old school always thought that the longer the barrel the better the accuracy. Are you saying the short one is as accurate as the long one. Haven't put in for FAC yet so was going to get the bullpup and then get it uprated in the future so thought the long would have been better at 100yds

Only just gone on the Edgun website(very hard to navigate) haven't managed to EMail him yet, but people in the States say it takes ages to get a gun of him. How long did it take you and which did you get. Was everything straightforward.

Also had a rumor that someone makes copies of them which I dont want to get stuck with if I poss buy one in Europe

Many thanks

Gerry

Longer barrels are more accurate at longer ranges. But for sub 12 8inches is fine i think i remember being said however the edgun barrel is not short its the bullpup design that makes the gun short, the barrel and air cyclinder are longer than most 12 ft/lb air rifle as it is made for fac so it has the right length barrel for fac power