money on the floor experiment!!!

has anyone ever wondered how much money must be lying on the streets of uk and ireland...... :hmm: :hmm: i was thinking we could see how much we could all pick up over a month and maybe donate it all to a hunting cause!!! ill start off with the 7p i found today..... :D maybe a waste of time but worth a go.... :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm Scottish.....if i find money i'm keeping it so f**k off!!!......

Its better craic if you super glue a pound coin to the foot path and watch people trying to sneakily pick it up

They estimate there is millions of pounds lying around in coppers and silver around the nation. Down sofas , in drawers etc. I often see coins lying around , but I ain't picking it up , unless it's

They estimate there is millions of pounds lying around in coppers and silver around the nation. Down sofas , in drawers etc.

I often see coins lying around , but I ain't picking it up , unless it's a nugget lol

• Like 1

They estimate there is millions of pounds lying around in coppers and silver around the nation. Down sofas , in drawers etc.

I often see coins lying around , but I ain't picking it up , unless it's a nugget lol

i pick them all up mate and put them in a 4.5 bells whiskey bottle!!! last time i emptied it i got £83!!!... :toast:

i think i heard of a fella in america who used do it every day on the streets over there i can remember saying jesus christ cause he got a fair bit after a few years but cant remember how much :hmm:

I'm Scottish.....if i find money i'm keeping it so f**k off!!!...... :D

:laugh: but thats scottish money tho, its not real..... :D

Well i found £20 quid the day so i'll just keep it............... :bye:

• Like 1

Remember playing pitchy at school behind the P.E block and saw a fair few quid lost down the crack where the building meets the ground, my old boy also went to same school and he said the same, must've bee a fair few quid down there.