Ok guys Darryl on here has some home refurbed beautys for sale....and as some of you know i have been though some cr@p and had to sell my TX amongst other things to help........i was thinking of buying one of Darryls rifles but as he is trying to save for next project i can understand ......i have offered 50 notes a week until rifle has been payed for but like the man said if it sells...before then its gone lol..........so i will pay him until its payed for or if it sells then he can always send money back....so i am basicaly asking if anyone else has a top quality spring rifle for sale who is willing to keep hold of it until payed for.....he or she needs to be vouched for by other members here who i have respect for as due to bill and other things money is tight.....let me know asap if possible.....but Darryl is my first choise as he is well known for his qualitys

after watching that accuracy test of his 97 he did (daryl)... ooof. hope thats the one your getting off him! :thumbs:

i wouldnt mind it lol .. or if si was selling his mega tuned 97.. :whistling: but thats not going to happen now is it hhahahhaa.

bet its well s**t being without a gun. if i had a 'spare' id lend you it.. but i only have my hw97, its all i need...

none of this 'darkside' pcp jibberjabber...... :laugh:

Hiya Steve.

£50.00 per week is £200 per month. Might be a best idea to get about £350 saved up for now Steve. It won't take you long mate, then, you have your budget and you can go shopping for the best example of what you want, on your terms. A cracking good condition 2nd-hand Prosport or TX200 with a decent scope could be had for this money. I'm gonna put away for another HW80 project and a .177 HW77 as a dedicated HFT competition rifle.

You can't blame lads for wanting to sell their guns without hold-ups and delays, but, having the ready cash in your hand is a good place to be! ;)

All the best to you mate.

Simon

Hiya Steve.

£50.00 per week is £200 per month. Might be a best idea to get about £350 saved up for now Steve. It won't take you long mate, then, you have your budget and you can go shopping for the best example of what you want, on your terms. A cracking good condition 2nd-hand Prosport or TX200 with a decent scope could be had for this money. I'm gonna put away for another HW80 project and a .177 HW77 as a dedicated HFT competition rifle.

You can't blame lads for wanting to sell their guns without hold-ups and delays, but, having the ready cash in your hand is a good place to be! ;)

All the best to you mate.

Simon

your right ofcourse Simon....im popping to gunshop on friday and pay weekly for new rifle