whippet 99

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup a great big pack of chicken wings is about £1.70 from tescos.   They would be better than the cat food, but in the meantime its okay.   Liam

hey mate just reading your quote , i gave them to you as you were young and keen i couldnt take money off a young lad

thats nice whippet 99 im doing the same helping the young lads out nice to be nice mate cos there was no one to help me out when i first started all them years ago

Posted Images

That sounds great, but only give them a bit of liver at a time. Chop it up and freeze the rest in an ice cube tray (makes for easy portion control). Liver is quite rich and too much can go through them too quick.

They'll love the chicken :D

shoot a few pidgeons mate with your air rifle or crows , raw egg , milk. mix it up as much as you want, mate . if i see fresh road kill i feed it to them as long as its warm and you know its road kill for sure, they will eat it. forever picking up pheasants in the winter for food , my mates think im mad. they love it :D

edit to say dont go on the road unless your with a parent, be careful . but if you are with dad and you see something and its fresh take it on for them.

cheers i try that now!

we got 2 jills last night and they are amazing the breeders wife has been handling them loads so there not nippy!!

looking forward to get them out in the field partnering the female harris i pick up in august!!

atb stu