help me out lads strange quarry

lads i was out last night with my new hand held 1 million thousand watt torch i got in the market for a 5er i walked up the field with my 4mth old bull,whippet,irishterrier,greyhound,collie,wheaten,paul handcook ,stevie mineshaw,deerhound cross when i seen a set of eyes down the 25 yard beam talk about freakin out this thing was three times the size of my dog, had hair so curly you could have made a jumper and made a baad noise so loud i ran home as quick as my nikes would carry me any ideas or help on what happend also for sale one hand held lamp

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me.   Some of the folk on here are REALLY worrying.   If you can't recognise some one taking the piss, or 'sarcasm'. . . . . you need serious help.   'Matt the Rat' . . . . i'm looking at y

its at times like this when i wish the wanker smiley was still on

make poverty history cheaper drugs now !!!!! :boogy:

lads i was out last night with my new hand held 1 million thousand watt torch i got in the market for a 5er i walked up the field with my 4mth old bull,whippet,irishterrier,greyhound,collie,wheaten,paul handcook ,stevie mineshaw,deerhound cross when i seen a set of eyes down the 25 yard beam talk about freakin out this thing was three times the size of my dog, had hair so curly you could have made a jumper and made a baad noise so loud i ran home as quick as my nikes would carry me any ideas or help on what happend also for sale one hand held lamp

You took loads of drugs? :huh::blink::D

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

its at times like this when i wish the wanker smiley was still on

Oh dear i have just pished myself and ruined the couch............. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

had u been taken any thing before u went out me thinks could be sheep and if your going to run home the first sign off danger better take some one with u next time mate :whistling:

always one

Do you think that the thing that was bigger than your dog, had a curly coat and made a 'baah' noise could have been a sheep?

I'm seriously concerned about the type of person this place attracts these days. Nike wearing lampers who don't know what a sheep looks like have no place in the british countryside, never mind on THL.

• Like 2

Do you think that the thing that was bigger than your dog, had a curly coat and made a 'baah' noise could have been a sheep?

I'm seriously concerned about the type of person this place attracts these days. Nike wearing lampers who don't know what a sheep looks like have no place in the british countryside, never mind on THL.

maybe two