Meindl Glockner.

Well i would like to say a big thankyou to IanB for supplying with these boot's..they have good ankle support and a cracking rigid sole that will out last the boot itself..and like many good boot's they fit instantly and take know wearing in (no blister's so to speak)..i have two pair's of the Dovere Meidl that have been used quite a lot over the year's and are starting to show sign's of wear around the foot bending area ..i am pretty sure this will not happen with the Glockner boot's as the sole is ridged yet really comfortable through having the air active sole..i will update my opinion on them after this season.. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

they look a cracking boot Millet :thumbs:.

the missus got me some Burma's again last xmas but deep down it was the Glokners I wanted, they look the business mate and no doubt about it they get a full genuine field test with you wearing them :laugh:.....

They are deffinitely a good boot Jasper you might see for your self soon.. :thumbs: .. i have two pair's of Dovere here which are equally a good boot but they are starting to split now and that is with reglar leather care and waxing..hopefully the Glockner hard sole will stop the leather creasing and splitting..i won't find out for a while though as i dare not wear them and get them mucky.. :D ..