old nuttal v new nuttal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It cheers me up no end to read the nuttal threads on a daily basis. Along with "pups for next season" pictures,that are almost always never heard of again, and advice about terriers and digging from g

A lot of people spend that much time on here, I sometimes wonder when they get time to actually go hunting...

I have searched and searched through todays posts and no one has asked the question about nuttals new v old?. So which is best?

sure... a game keeper in england has a jagd terrier lmao

did u mean to say on youtube.. lol u puppet...

where u running away to now , cant take the heat ?

got one more question , u asked which one was harder to kill... u said u know more than me.. let me ask u, where did u get that amazing experience from ...? on the internet ? lol

got one more question , u asked which one was harder to kill... u said u know more than me.. let me ask u, where did u get that amazing experience from ...? on the internet ? lol

There is a few Jagds been imported and I seen a few working like I said

Browsing the forum

I said the americans know better than me if a racoon or badger is harder to kill and they said a badger, but you reckoned a racoon was harder :blink: and they know as they have both species and can hunt them legally

So your saying that you no for a fact that no gamekeeper in Britain has Jagds??

i know couple were imported but u never seen one work .... racoons badgers lol i know about them as much as u do. i dont pretend hence the know reply...

to answer the other fella , there may well be jagds owned by keepers.. but this clown never seen one live... he saw them ' browsing forums' not real life experience , he knew fck all about them from his post on fox terrier thread, he said he doesn't know bout jagds and wouldn't own one... his words.

i know couple were imported but u never seen one work .... racoons badgers lol i know about them as much as u do. i dont pretend hence the know reply...

to answer the other fella , there may well be jagds owned by keepers.. but this clown never seen one live... he saw them ' browsing forums' not real life experience , he knew fck all about them from his post on fox terrier thread, he said he doesn't know bout jagds and wouldn't own one... his words.

I said I didn't know the history of them not I didn't know about them you clown :bye:

wait for it ... where did u see them work. lol

A gamekeeper friend had them so :feck:

Sorry Jessdale as it's your post but the guy is a class A clown :thumbs:

Don`t worry about it,the thread was only a piss take anyway.But now it is something special ,"what is harder to kill? a badger or a racoon?" :icon_eek: :icon_eek: , pure THL gold :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: