gnash i see scott harrison made a successful come back, his next fight is on the burns v mitchell in sept at braehead which should be a cracker. a mate was at it and said harrison looked very fit, the problem is its not his fitness thats his downfall i hope he stays focussed on boxing.

gnash i see scott harrison made a successful come back, his next fight is on the burns v mitchell in sept at braehead which should be a cracker. a mate was at it and said harrison looked very fit, the problem is its not his fitness thats his downfall i hope he stays focussed on boxing.

Yep someone was telling me about him earlier....good luck to him.........id be amazed if he was able to get back to world title level i,ll put my neck on the block and say he wont ever win a world title again,i hope im wrong......................i,ll be up there in September cheering on Kevin so be interested to see how Harrison looks...........you gotta admire him in a lot of ways and like i say best of luck to him :thumbs:

YES, no doubt he is or was a ned or at least a very disturbed young man but he was also a world champ twice which is no mean feat so i will be there shouting on ricky and scott as long as he hasnt lost the plot before it.

YES, no doubt he is or was a ned or at least a very disturbed young man but he was also a world champ twice which is no mean feat so i will be there shouting on ricky and scott as long as he hasnt lost the plot before it.

heres hopeing he can change all the best to him think its the company he was keeping aswell good luck to him

I thought he was working for some drug baron in the weedge as an enforcer?? As you say northernlite, could have been the company he kept....saw him in Logues on Pollokshaws road once......looked rough as....