euroguns closing down?

I'll be there at 8.30 in the morning mate :thumbs: If i know the owner though he'll probably be open on Monday under a different name

Wonder if that little c--k N winkle will be out of a job then,self important little turd.

Ha ha too right mate

• Like 1

They use to to have an older gent there who did the smithing on Air guns. He sorted out my FAC Diana 52 in good style. Anyone have his details, wouldn't like to lose his contact. Please PM me if you have details

I went along and came home with bugger all bought absolutely nothing!!, Got there at 9am and they didn't open up until 10am. There were parts of the shop sealed off with loads of stock behind and a sign saying not for sale!!. No doubt someone got a few bargins, just nothing i wanted!!

I went along and came home with bugger all bought absolutely nothing!!, Got there at 9am and they didn't open up until 10am. There were parts of the shop sealed off with loads of stock behind and a sign saying not for sale!!. No doubt someone got a few bargins, just nothing i wanted!!

Now there's a surprise.....

50% of all the shite they wanted to get rid of, I hate that, if your having a sale and state everything it should be EVERYTHING or do they use a different dictionary to the rest of us?