IAM ASKING THIS BECAUSE IF I TELL SOMBODY I WANT A PUP I WILL TAKE ONE NO MATTER WHAT ..THIS IS MY SITUATION I WENT TO SEE A LAD ABOUT A PUP OF HIS BITCH WHEN IT COMES INTO SEASON IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BREAKDOWN ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO OR THERE ABOUTS IT STILL HASNT COME INTO SEASON YET AND IAM A BIT GUTTERED AS I WANTED IT READY FOR THE SEASON AFTER NEXT ...IVE BEEN OFFERED OTHER PUPS OF VERY GOOD BREEDING AND BEEN TEMPTED BUT WILL NOT GET ONE AS I ALWAYS STICK TO MY WORD ..NOT ONLY THAT I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS BITCH . :D A VERY GOOD FEELING . I WAS JUST WONDERING IF SOME OFF YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ODD LITTER GET LET DOWN ???AND HOW OFTEN ...WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT ITS WELL WORTH THE WAIT .....BUT IAM EAGER TO START..... :D

Wrong section mate, you just wait till Little Lloyd gets his hands on you :D

He treats this forum like he owns it you know :rtfm: lol

I THOUGHT LITTLE LLOYOD WAS A GIRL ???????ANYWAY IAM ALWAYS DOING THIS :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You get it all the time Snoops. Had a bloke ring about one of my pups. yeah yeah he said i definately want one & i'll ring you shortly after the whelping date. Did he heck as like, F***in tosser. :aggressive:

Guest MOLLY

The only time i sorta gave back a pup was....When i first got Jazz, she was about 20wks old. After a couple of days i realised i was not equipped for the destruction of a much bigger pup than i had been used to :icon_eek: So her breeder kindly took her back for a couple of days till i could get an indoor cage built.

Quite recently i was going to have a pup from a planned future breeding, never been so excited. Had a name planned, plans for indoor kennels, training etc etc, but situations have sadly changed to the point that if i had taken on another dog it would have been to not only that pups detriment but also my existing dogs.

I know my reason are genuine and unavoidable, and so does the breeder, I am completely gutted i wont have a 'Peggy' coming to live with me now but luckily it happened before the pup was even concieved. Sometimes it is possible some people cannot take a pup they wanted for the pups best interests and not their own?

I never bred any pups but i can imagine how annoying it can be, especially when you turn prospective owners away because you thought the full litter was booked out!

MOLL.

Wrong section mate, you just wait till Little Lloyd gets his hands on you :D

He treats this forum like he owns it you know :rtfm: lol

:laugh::laugh:

Welcome aboard snoop :blink::laugh:

cheers mate iam new here i keep several cats and iam a veggy and i love to stroke bunnies ...hope i fit in with you lot you seem a good crowd :thumbs-up: ;)

cheers mate iam new here i keep several cats and iam a veggy and i love to stroke bunnies ...hope i fit in with you lot you seem a good crowd :thumbs-up: ;)

What a coincidence snoop, I prefer a stricter diet and am a vegan :laugh: I too love stroking bunnies, with a "special" stroke, I have 28 cats, a smelly house and fleas...........

Guest little_lloyd

Right thats it ive got you now :angry::laugh: Your to be banned from my FORUM forever hahah

Plus snoopy im not a girl i just like to dress up like one and go by the name of Lucy looo :D

Edited by little_lloyd