A&N Custom Cylinder's Karbine

I have them on all my HW100's, and although I sell them I can fully recommend them to those who....

a. Want a lighter more balanced HW100

b. Want an increased shot count

c. Want a quickfill if you havent already got one

d. Want a Lifetime warranty on a product

No brainer in my eyes!!

Darryl

I have them on all my HW100's, and although I sell them I can fully recommend them to those who....

a. Want a lighter more balanced HW100

b. Want an increased shot count

c. Want a quickfill if you havent already got one

d. Want a Lifetime warranty on a product

No brainer in my eyes!!

Darryl

Hi Darryl, i totaly agree..

Had a road accident last year and still have 6 broken rib's...Im waiting for an Op to sergically stabalise them.

& Iv been kinda struggling with the weight a tad recently :icon_redface:

So im looking to lighten my rifle or buy a lighter rifle.

Even after the Op il be struggling for a while so just tying to make it a tad easyer to handle my 100 :icon_redface:

Id still like a few reveiw's.

Atb

Marty

Iv been taking 20mg Morphine zopamorph, 200mg tramadol 4 time's a day but they aint been working so well recenty, so now im taking 300mg Neurontin with them to kickstart the Morphine :blink:

Marty

Edited by Probuk

I use one on my 100 S and its just brilliant.

Made a brilliant rifle now a out of this world rifle in regards to balance and feel in the shoulder.

Sound's a better option than buying a new rifle...But i cant get that Verminator outa my head...it looks the part...be nice if i here and see some good reviews on it.

I have one on my KT and I honestly wouldn't be without now, what a difference!

As Darryl said lifetime warrenty, you can't even buy those anymore!!!

If you're coming to Octobers meet I'll be there with mine and I expect a few others will too, you'll be more than welcome to try!!

ATB, Andy

• Like 1

I have one on my KT and I honestly wouldn't be without now, what a difference!

As Darryl said lifetime warrenty, you can't even buy those anymore!!!

If you're coming to Octobers meet I'll be there with mine and I expect a few others will too, you'll be more than welcome to try!!

ATB, Andy

Got one already..but had a few little issue's. First one wouldnt screw in compleatly and the second that came today and iv sent it stright back leaked the second i removed the probe from the filling port.

Im sure its only a minor set back and hopfully il have one in good working order in a day or two.

Totaly changed the balance of the rifle for the better anyway...lovley feel to it aswell. Id like a HW100 sporter sythetic stock making for it from staford stock's aswell and iv been thinking about having a cocking michanism conversion simaler to the fx verminator mk1 & 2 done on it also.

Marty