ferreting insurance?

They usually say yes or no when you ask, it's not an interview. I think not turning up straight away with a dog is the best bet.

i dont. i did that once and he wasnt going to let me dog or not, they had a gamekeeper doing it. i took her when she was a small pup and they all loved her and cared more about her than what i was asking. it is sort of an interview really, if your a dickhead from what your like they arnt going to let you on. i dont tek dog with me anymore.

They either want someone to catch their rabbits or not, most of the time they'll have decided from the first impression you give them.

some farmers will insist on it. i got 4 new permissions this year. 2 insisted on insurance the other 2 were not bothered. every little thing helps being polite good manners insurance even begging :laugh:

They either want someone to catch their rabbits or not, most of the time they'll have decided from the first impression you give them.

ok ferreting expert!!!!!! just piss on all my bonfires :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: still think its a handy thing to say you have got though. im always wonderfully polite and charming anyway, most of the farmers wives fancy me, so this permo is in the bag.

I find basc as good as out your insured for third party and you and insured as long as you are out in the field your covered mate it too got it for gaining permission mate and it works a treat it always seems like a deal breaker

With BASC you do not have any legal insurance,you need to be with http://www.sacs.org.uk/ they supply the very best insurance available.....FACT!