A&m custom gunsiths

What sort of plank either pays for this "mod" or buys it as it was, then when it failed not to return to the shop and demand either an exchange or refund. Anything that you buy from new has a warranty period, in which you can return the goods that have failed.

Am getting the feeling that Dave is hiding something, that made returning the goods a nono. WHY AND WHAT?

Roger , what you on about ????

Dave did`nt say the bottle failed anywhere in his post .

Should have gone to specsavers ..........

Got my reminder letter from them the other day, i've yet to make an appointment Craig.

With out every one jumping down my throat but im currious to why every one hassuch great reviews of adys work ile admit ive only used them once but after using the was banned from my local shooting club and no other would let me join or no gun shop would look at my gun or any reputable gun tuner go with in 40 yard of it im just currious to why so many on here recomend there work in there signatures ect ile delve more in to so u get the picture so u think im not bern biased also im not the only one its happend to if u do a search on phil (spuddys) theoben site not nick nutshots site

After wanting my first rapid (a old mk1) quickfill did a search on the net looking for options for quick fill befor dr bob made his banjo or blodnob made his qf regulator any came accross ady site with the option of the quick fill for mk1 rapid in the end of the buddy bottle after speaking with ady one the phone sent off my buddy to be quick filled pleased with the turn around

Craig would you like me to make you appointment at the same time as mine? NO IT STILL DOES`NT SAY HIS BOTTLE FAILED .

It just says that bottles do , and have , failed , NOT HIS .

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi Dave I am not going to jump on your back! but will say this,you should really have phoned A&M and spoke to Adi,he would of sorted it out ASAP for FOC.   we all know how this works slating s

It is beyond my why such people jump to conclusions and have to deform their character about others and their business. Both Adi and Mandy at A&M have done a lot for various people on this and ot

hi Dave then in 2009 you should have rang Adi,he aint going to be unreasonable on the phone! ( like some gunsmiths I have heard of ) he will and always sort things out,its his nature I am not havin

Ar , the only thing I can get done to the huntsman is a slight polish on a tiny part, basically the slingshot housing I presume. This makes it smoother,more consistent and apparently a little quieter..I don't know how..but basically if you want to tinker, this is your only option, I assume the air ranger device is the same as the huntsman ..if you pm me your email address I can forward a slingshot tune and strip down for the huntsman to show you what "little" bit is to be polished lol

Mine has the anti tamper screws fitted mate, no tinkering i can do :cray:

ATB

Adam

Went out last night with tmy Air ranger and a friend with his .17hmr, 22 S/A rimmy and mac2 (im doing more fac shooting as i want my fac) and i shot 3 rabbits and a pigeon with the ranger on one of the permissions we visited without scaring the rest away so im very happy now with how quiet the rifle is, not so worried about it getting any quieter anymore :thumbs:

... i then had a go on the .22 semi auto and blasted the crap out of the rabbits! :thumbs: now that was fun :laugh:

ended up with 12 rabbits and a pigeon so 1/4 bag down to the air rifle :thumbs: very happy with how it held up

ATB

Adam

• Like 2

:shok: ...................Speachless

Marty.

Darryl,,il be wanting a cylinder for my 100ks from you....let me know when i can meet up with you and do a bit of trade.

Dont forget my 30% dicount as bad reviews dont go down so well :D

Atb

Marty

:shok: ...................Speachless

Marty.

Darryl,,il be wanting a cylinder for my 100ks from you....let me know when i can meet up with you and do a bit of trade.

Dont forget my 30% dicount as bad reviews dont go down so well :D

Atb

Marty

Darryl so your up for discounting things, what about 100% discount for in the field testing of the Marksman silencer for my AA410. If not don't forget about the photo that i took at the HLF meet of you and the rabbit before you put it in the curry :D:icon_eek::icon_redface: .

• Like 1