Silenced Shotties?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deerstalker

This might be so baldy man but it dont realy mater as the chap asked for an opinion and shit face brummy says i hijacked the thread. Then some brain dead keeper comes in to back him up. Like i said i dont like them i think there shit OK ! :yahoo::yahoo: I would say it was brummy who didnt like my answer as he was selling one well tough :diablo: .

Guest baldie

Your entitled to your opinion deerstalker, just the same as anyone on here, but being abusive about people and calling them names over a keyboard isnt the way to go, is it?

Guest A Sick Old Man

I wonder how much reduction in noise these hush powers give, I have only seen one and that was a 20B but the whole barrel was like a moderator. Now that was quiet, and the fella using it could certainly do the job on rabbits with it. I have heard this 410 argument for years, people have always come up with the same advice, get a 20 or 28 bore over a 410, and silenced ones are crap. But there must be some good ones out there, or why would they still be around???????

I like the idea of a 410, so am going to get one, a folding one if possp, they are light and will be great for ferreting, will look into this silencer business, bloomin cartriges are dearer though.

Cheers,

Guest baldie

Silenced .410,s are great for shooting over ferrets, sick, great round the feeding pens too, when you dont want to disturb birds. Hushpower also do subsonic cartridges for the 12 and 20, these quieten the job even more, but lose a little velocity.I think these silencers have been on the go for over 20 years, if they were crap, they wouldnt still be in buisness would they ;)

Guest Deerstalker

You are beter with a fe cking airrifle mate them hush feckers are crap ive shot a few and wouldnt give one cabinet room. A silenced .22 will do a beter job and at 15 yards pick up a brick. I will doupt you shot lots comming in at 50yards feck me thats great shooting for a normal 12. keep it real and it wont come back ti bite ya.

Why must i be hard brummy do you fancy your self mate. :yahoo::yahoo:

That was my reply baldie to the first question on an open forum. It was met with an abusive post from brummy and even worse a fecking abusive pm . If the chap at the first post only wanted answers from one or two people why did he put it on an open forum. Like i said keep it real and look at the replys make sure you dont also go down the one side abuse is two sided baldie ya knob . PS i might be old i might not be but peg is fat thats a fact and most keepers are brain dead or they would do a fecking job that paid them some good cash :clapper::angel:

I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD ON THAT NOTE. :friends:

Abusive PM? You come on here acting the big man bad mouthing things I'm selling, bad mouthing my opinions and calling me a liar. People on here who know me will tell you I'm an honest person who keeps his gob shut on subjects I know feck all about. Clearly you can't keep your gob shut for any ammount of time. My PM to you was to ask you what your problem was with me and I'll post it on here for all to see if you want.

If you want to carry this on I'll see you at the Midland and we'll see how gobby you are then. However I think it's fairer on all members of this forum if you keep your petty nit picking to yourself.

Guest baldie
You are beter with a fe cking airrifle mate them hush feckers are crap ive shot a few and wouldnt give one cabinet room. A silenced .22 will do a beter job and at 15 yards pick up a brick. I will doupt you shot lots comming in at 50yards feck me thats great shooting for a normal 12. keep it real and it wont come back ti bite ya.  

Why must i be hard brummy do you fancy your self mate. :yahoo:  :yahoo:

That was my reply baldie to the first question on an open forum. It was met with an abusive post from brummy and even worse a fecking abusive pm . If the chap at the first post only wanted answers from one or two people why did he put it on an open forum. Like i said keep it real and look at the replys make sure you dont also go down the one side abuse is two sided baldie ya knob . PS i might be old i might not be but peg is fat thats a fact and most keepers are brain dead or they would do a fecking job that paid them some good  cash :clapper:  :angel:

I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD ON THAT NOTE. :friends:

Yep i got sucked in, this is a wind up :icon_redface::icon_redface::D

Guest Deerstalker

So my reply upset you grow up.There was nwt wrong with my reply it just didnt go down your street. your reply to my post was over the top and sending me a pm asking for my home phone number is out of it doupt if you will keep that FAC long mate so enjoy while you can. PS whos forum is it yours and nit picking his how you learn mate and you have got a lot of learning to do so maybe keeping your ears open and your mouth shout might help you go forward and stop you pudding beasts. :haha: This is my last reply to this if you need any help with your stalking just pm me. :friends:

P&G throw that fecking crap gun away :11: :11: :11: you know you shoot nothing with it :11: :11: :11: i only wish i shot as much with my 12 as you with that pea shooter seriously though iv got a 3 inch mag cooey complete with silencer and regularly take rabbits and other things at over thirty yards it all depends i8f you can SHOOT :11: GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r: