Chicken/turkey breast S.Wales-ish......

cargill meats in hereford,used to be sun valley has a factory shop cheap as chips apparently but ive never been there,pints of beer have put f**k loads of protein in me

Was reading through this trying to think of the name of the place and you beat me to it . Mate of mine went their and bought lots of meat very cheap . Probably worth the trip for you

try these see what sort of deal you can get http://www.thomsonlo...panyinfo.html , is your son playing regional rugby with any of the academys maybe look at a bit of sponsorship from a poultry place or butchers link doesnt seem to work so heres the number place is in ammanford

Howell Poultry

01269 822248

Edited by ade33uk

try these see what sort of deal you can get http://www.thomsonlo...panyinfo.html , is your son playing regional rugby with any of the academys maybe look at a bit of sponsorship from a poultry place or butchers link doesnt seem to work so heres the number place is in ammanford

Howell Poultry

01269 822248

Allright Ade, yes mate he's involved in the Dragons age grade set up, to be honest hadn't thought about the sponsorship thing, I'll mention it to the Team Manager and see if anything happens :thumbs:. Thanks for all the other replies regarding supplements - I've just found out that one of the Dragons senior squad members is a trained pharmacist and runs his own supplement business so there should be some discounts to be had there hopefully :D. The Sun Valley factory shop in Hereford sounds a real goer as well as Hereford is not a million miles from me.

Cheers boys & girls :D