Christain71 on Crimewatch tonight?

NO it was a fat ginger man who did it,,,no names ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LAB :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is getting out of hand......Mick saying i'm fat and that c**t RM saying ive got ginger hair........its all lies i tell you... :laugh: Basically i'm a mixture of Brad Pitt and Charles Atlas.... :whistling:

Guest thebigdog

NO it was a fat ginger man who did it,,,no names ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LAB :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is getting out of hand......Mick saying i'm fat and that c**t RM saying ive got ginger hair........its all lies i tell you... :laugh: Basically i'm a mixture of Brad Pitt and Charles Atlas.... :whistling:

rod hull and emu more like :laugh:

• Like 1

all scots are ginger and all shooter are fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you a Geordie mate cause if you are your stereotype would be "A scotsman with there brains kicked oot!!!"........... :laugh:

• Like 2

a world f*****g atlas more like :laugh:

a world f*****g atlas more like :laugh:

and arm pitt... :laugh:

all scots are ginger and all shooter are fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

true that is