whippets and whippet X's

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The breeding has a massive input to how a strong a whippet will be.   Vixen my Fawn bitch is 20" and 30-31lbs             Sagar my dog (out of Vixen) is 21" and 32lbs      

Been on loads of time, but here's my lad.              

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

Been on loads of time, but here's my lad.

DSCF6794.jpg

The pics don't show but as whippets come flinn , ideations whippet is very strong and one of the strongest I've seen. If he's still Alive and jai let's me after a few more seasons wouldn't mind him over me bitch.

DSCF6036.jpg

DSCF6511.jpg

DSCF6677.jpg

DSCF6608.jpg

Thanks jamie, that's much appreciated :thumbs: You'd be welcome to use the little b*****d. He's a good dog, if you can accept that when it comes to hunting, he does / goes, what and where he thinks is best. Most of the time. . . . the little fecker is right :laugh: Maybe after a fw more years, he will have learnt how to 'relax'?

I'd say, that a lot of the strong dogs (obviously not all) have blood that comes from Mike Browns kennels.

Id like a dog like yours Ideation hes cracking :thumbs:

Some days. . . . you could fecking have him! He's great, but feck me is he singe minded, and has no 'off' switch, if we are out of the house, we are hunting, simple as that. Half the time you don't see him when we are out. He just does his thing, and reappears just when you are about to get pissed off / worried. But he can sure find game, never met a dog with a work ethic like it.

• Like 2

Id like a dog like yours Ideation hes cracking :thumbs:

Some days. . . . you could fecking have him! He's great, but feck me is he singe minded, and has no 'off' switch, if we are out of the house, we are hunting, simple as that. Half the time you don't see him when we are out. He just does his thing, and reappears just when you are about to get pissed off / worried. But he can sure find game, never met a dog with a work ethic like it.

:laugh: sounds like my dog , he goes off over the brow and don't come back till he's bored or caught something lol :laugh:

How's he bred any lines ect I would be interested in a dog like him in the future :thumbs:

Aye, it can be a worry at times, and a bit embaressing. But he knows what he is doing. He usually shadows you, on a walk, always knows where you are ,but doing his own thing.

I got him direct from Mike Brown. He was a real gent, really knowedgeable etc. I wouldnt hesitate to have another direct from him.

Aye, it can be a worry at times, and a bit embaressing. But he knows what he is doing. He usually shadows you, on a walk, always knows where you are ,but doing his own thing.

I got him direct from Mike Brown. He was a real gent, really knowedgeable etc. I wouldnt hesitate to have another direct from him.

Yeah it can be annoying at times but I've learned to get used to it lol

Is mike brown from north wales ?

:thumbs:

what are all your opinions on bull whippet lurchers ? can the addition of a small amount of bull improve the dogs ability to work , more robust , stamina , thicker skin, or does it simply make the dog to heavy and detract from the whippets speed and agility ?