AMERICAN BULL DOG

Oh and the wonky eye that half x dog is from the Johnson blood so that dog somewhere will carry St Bernard/Mastiff/English Bulldog/Boxer etc no wonder dogs are useless or jacking when lads are using them bred like them Johnson mutts are.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My boo

Back in the mid 90,s i was tempted to bring a few of those over as i had some decent contacts over there back then......couldnt justify doing it and so never did if i remember right those Alan Scott o

Posted Images

this is a lad i rescued from a little weed of a bloke that was using him as a status symbol, locked up in a living room, he was yellow and underweight when i had him...this pic was about 2 weeks after i rescued him...

here to stay as hes serving a good job as a guard dog...amazing dog worth the effort...dont need to work him as i have my lurchers for that job, hes serving a job and does it well!!

hes now alot bigger alot fitter and very happy...

576573_10151004938484853_1090664404_n.jpg

542868_10150996336589853_653875360_n.jpg

• Like 1

Well I've seen j1985s dog with my own eyes great looking animal with bags of drive and is the best example of the breed I've seen! Could see the benefits of using them (if u could get the right shape) dog in lurchers as his drive is unreal and he's very athletic and nimble for his size and weight alltogether a very well put together focused animal atb rj

Well I've seen j1985s dog with my own eyes great looking animal with bags of drive and is the best example of the breed I've seen! Could see the benefits of using them (if u could get the right shape) dog in lurchers as his drive is unreal and he's very athletic and nimble for his size and weight alltogether a very well put together focused animal atb rj

Cheers mate. Next time I bring him out you can hold him if you want lol

there fine looking animals.I ve seen plenty of those dogs round my way,and every one without exception seems to be overweight with breathing problems and poor scurvy coats,pretty pathetic looking to honest ,there owners look the same,so its nice to see a dog looking as its meant to look

• Like 1