DID IT JACK?

Guest big e

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Private video so i cant tell you mate. Unprivatise it and wele tell you. If it was running and then it stopped then i guess it did but there a million questions to be asked before judging. How many ru

It just lost sight of the hare mate. Thats not jacking

on the day the Hare was too good for the dog, the Dog was No were near the Hare to do any damage, other words the Hare was leading the dog , (((((( now how many runs had the dog before this Hare???

Dog stops dead, trying to get it's bearings/catch sight again, would think that a dog that jacks would pull up to a saunter and/or veer away from quarry, IMO the dog lost sight and that's it.

• Like 1

Never started the topic ths only post I'm puttin if I have somethg to saay to speedie I say it under my name or ring him which I've done. Don't blame me or tommy for you gettin banned every time need to take a good look at urself you been banned well before tommy was a mod you be banned well after he been. You made a big mistake on first page this topic when you said bitch jacked everyone can read it so stop tryn to crawl ur way back.

Never started the topic ths only post I'm puttin if I have somethg to saay to speedie I say it under my name or ring him which I've done. Don't blame me or tommy for you gettin banned every time need to take a good look at urself you been banned well before tommy was a mod you be banned well after he been. You made a big mistake on first page this topic when you said bitch jacked everyone can read it so stop tryn to crawl ur way back.

:hmm: who you talking to