regarding the cubs that got caught up in rabbit snare ,and the deleted and locked post . i seen the topic on our little trapping group . can i ask the mods why they felt the need to delete the topic.. the rabbit snares are free running, could be brass or air craft cable .and there no difference between a cub and an adult as far as foxes catching goes.. would grey rats caught in snare whip posts be deleted ????.. thank god there little groups and forums that cater for people who now the real facts. there was nothing wrong or illegal about the post .. only mods own feelings . :angel:

but would you agree the post was all legal and a topic that didn't need deleting ? its shown a lot of interest tho ,just when the trapping section on here been dead almost.

but would you agree the post was all legal and a topic that didn't need deleting ? its shown a lot of interest tho ,just when the trapping section on here been dead almost.

there was never any mention of anything illegal just the facts of what was said :thumbs:

Logun stop being a bell end, its wrong to show this sort of stuff, what do you want a pat on the back or some acknowledgement.

Illegal or not, it is not something you share on the internet..unless your some amateur or novice. or just plain STUPID.

Stick to your PRO trapping group, if you have nothing constructive to say.

bell end ???? i think not Ian.why is it wrong ,, when some post pics of busted up terriers and lurchers on here are shown . nothing wrong with a few cubs in snares,, no different to a mink rabbit or adult fox.i need nothing off anyone mate and what i said was more common sense than constructive.. and yes i will stick to my own little pro site as you put it,, you should join maybe ,, may learn a thing or two.

the main tool used against hunting is propaganda and that photo of the snared cub would have been a useful tool to those that use such propoganda, discernment is needed before posting such pics ...and if the poster of pics cant utilise such discernment!!! then a policy of censoring pics before they are allowed online should be put in place...

bell end ???? i think not Ian.why is it wrong ,, when some post pics of busted up terriers and lurchers on here are shown . nothing wrong with a few cubs in snares,, no different to a mink rabbit or adult fox.i need nothing off anyone mate and what i said was more common sense than constructive.. and yes i will stick to my own little pro site as you put it,, you should join maybe ,, may learn a thing or two.

I think not mate. Everything I need to know, I have done thousands of times over, in real life.

Also comparing this post to terrierwork,,,That is the role of a terrier, they are bred to work, smashed up or not, it is there true purpose and its not comparable.

Yes there is something wrong, it shows them snares are indiscriminate, its not something you want to show is it, look at the laws in Scotland, stops on rabbit snares,etc its pathetic.. Them sort of images do us no favours, its foolish and amateurish and anyone who condones sharing them on the internet, is a moron.

Unfortunately mods make calls that aren't always popular, but they are done with the best of intentions and for the good of the forum.................

More importantly the good of hunting. Simoman, regardless of what others may think or say. This is wrong sharing these images. No hunting/shooting publication would show these, or organisation, that apart from an ANTI one or when they are used against us.

That is why I find it unbelievable that people can see no wrong.

its got out of hand maybe ,, i myself see no harm in the pic posted.many of us get cubs each year in wires set for rabbit or hare,, but also gets hares and even the odd rabbit when snares set for fox. why the pic caused so much interest that the post was deleted i don't know,, and ian , terrier work in its current form is to use a terrier to bolt ,,t ain't comparable i guess but even tho maybe bolting fox ,there times where they stay to none targets underground to.. so terrier work at time is indiscriminate to.and sites like this promote some forms of terrier work .all you need to do is look at some terrier pics posted.,,, as i said so much fuss about a snared cub.