A few hours yesterday morning

Hi All

Turned up at the permission yesterday and the ole boy was at my van before I even had got me boots on, 'follow me' he said - 2 rabbits in the walled garden!! 'No matter what I do to try and get rid of em' they just look at me and laugh' the ole boy wasnt happy (he's been chasing them, throwing things at them - nout works shine.gif), a quick wander with him and one coney sat amongst the veg looking at us, looking at him, from about 10' away - best get the rifle out!! Well within 20mins, both bunnies in the bag! A few hours spent wandering around the rest of the estate and the end result, plus a very happy gardener shine.gif

Really didn't want so many as I want the perm to last but thought it best to show a good bag after the discussions I had earlier, strange that I've not come across any kits yet - or have I sly.gif

The coney with his shoulder exposed, fell of the branch I had him on and had been pecked by some cheeky corvid

c3f2836b.jpg

It's always best to keep on the right side of the permission depsite not wanting to reduce your stock :)

One of my permissions wants me to get a mate in with the ferrets to clear the two big warrens but as there are four or five large rammed warrens off of their land on public land it won't be long before the numbers are back up and the sport is thick and fast again.

Great shooting and nice piece of kit.

• 3 weeks later...