Alan Thompson sacked

Heard on the radio he has been sacked through a phone call from Lennon, what's that all about? Haven't heard or read anything about it so would like some info. Bit low phoning the guy, I thought they were closer than that. As a replacement I'd take larsson lol :D

Strange..must be somrthing in it mate. Really it always looked like Johan was his right hand man but still!! :hmm:

You heard anything lab?

Kyles wedding pmsl :D

Phone call made... :thumbs: Seemingly he's hit the bottle..............ffs the Huns are going down the pan, is that not just celebrating.......... :D

• Like 1

We been going down the pan for months now according to you bead rattlers , but still here.

:laugh: .........Can still celebrate it though...... :yes:

I got told that during the 2011 season that Thomson & Lennon wer both hitting the bottle & going into training still half pissed

Doesn't suprise me.................bet it was that f*****g long haired prick Samaras buying the Ouzo tae........"Just play me again in the Old firms boss, i'll take the penalties boss., you want a top up boss?.... :censored: