Sick how they can do this

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

now when dogs kill animals it is quick and humane , now some one tell me why they cant knock these critters on the head instead of the unnessary suffering. antis think its cruel to kill any animal wi

Bast@rds should be friggin hanged!

I couldn't watch it all that is f****n shocking felt sick watching that they should be put in the same cages an treated the f****n same the horrible b*****ds

That is probs the worst video I've seen, I would love to go there a kick f**k out the lot of them, absoulute disgrace that, I would gladly take all the ferrets in, would be a squeeze but be a much better life for them the poor little things

they are the scum of the earth f**cking pricks :censored: , sad thing is i very much doubt anything will be done, they are normmaly chinese animal farms and they havent got any laws against this type of farm in their country f**cking sick to be honest that in this day in age that people get arrested for pissing up a wall when theres farms like this run by tossers like them, the law confuses me :huh::hmm:

now when dogs kill animals it is quick and humane , now some one tell me why they cant knock these critters on the head instead of the unnessary suffering.

antis think its cruel to kill any animal with a dog, they either catch it or they dont and any dog what doesnt kill efficiently should not be used.

what suffering in my opionion can be worst than what we have just seen but yet again antis still hound dog people .

just dont make sense but then what does these days.

• Like 2

I FEEL SICK TO THE STOMACH WATCHING THESE POOR LITTLE FOOKERS SUFFERING,,,,,,,I DIDNT WANNA WATCH IT BUT FELT I HAD TO ,,TO SEE THE SUFFERING,,THE SICK BAS@@RDS THAT DO THIS SHOULD BE BEATEN SENSELESS,,,,IM GRATEFUL FOR MY STINKERS LIVING IN MY LIFE,,I DONT HUNT,,THEYRE ONLY PETS,,,,I LOOK AFTER THEM LIKE BABIES,,,,THEM VIDS WERE SHOCKING AND TERRIBLE TO WATCH..

That must be terrible for those ferrets living in those conditions. What gets me is how do they get away with it. Maybe the anti blood brigade should look at the bigger picture in life and leave us lads to get on with our pastimes. It seems ok for these big farms to get away with things like this but if one of my ferrets was suffering like some of those in the link i would do the right thing. I would like to think this place has been investigated after this video was released just terrible.