Help getting a silencer.

Mole do the vc work better on bsa guns? I was gonna be given one if I liked it, but it was louder than my mk5 ds mod which is 3" ..my mate had the Hw mod sent with his r10 to be tu.ed to have it machined down..but he broke it, so gave him a modded vc silencer, calibre specific an that too made a pop..he now has a sak fitted which is pretty good

Where in the country are you? For simplicity a BSA VC silencer works very well on one of these. Also a Twink mark 2 available from A&M Gunsmiths in New Ollerton, if up north one of the lads on here can help you!

Im from the north east, County Durham.

Where in the country are you? For simplicity a BSA VC silencer works very well on one of these. Also a Twink mark 2 available from A&M Gunsmiths in New Ollerton, if up north one of the lads on here can help you!

hi mike

he is 16?

cant sell him MKII Twink

regards

Davy

Davy, that's like saying the lad can't have sex before 16 lol oj , I think either a mk2 twink or x3 will be ordered shortly..but the x3 will meen me shortening my barrel ..an I ao.t found an answer just yet..u know anyone with a regged huntsman ?

Davy you can sell his Mother or Father the Twink though. Think about it!

Rob we found that the BSA VC silencer does work better on BSA guns, had one on the Ultra, when we sold it back to the gunshop I kept the VC mod which we bought separately and used it on the Super 10! Worked well!

http://drevil.jpg

Edited by secretagentmole

Cool,but the jb modded vc silencer which was .177 specific made a popping noise, and on my huntsman , the non modded one also made a pop noise on my huntsman. Considering it was a modded silencer and the sak is a rimmy silencer and not modded it just goes to show that some silencers aint as versatile as some others ..also everyone hears diffrent lol happy hunting chaps! I might even settle for a tune an reg(if possible) and a twink than the x3 , why do people have to take up an occupation of tu.ing/ customising rifles...I was happy with a standard gun ,Untill the net got me looking at guns being tweaked ..any do.nation's welcome lmao oj atb

Davy you can sell his Mother or Father the Twink though. Think about it!

Rob we found that the BSA VC silencer does work better on BSA guns, had one on the Ultra, when we sold it back to the gunshop I kept the VC mod which we bought separately and used it on the Super 10! Worked well!

http://drevil.jpg

hi mike

I am aware of that,i was trying to drop a subtle hint!

regards

Davy