TH HATCHET FIELD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeh we heard you were coming up, we were warned to take our jeans of the washing line....... LMBO...... :clapper: :clapper:

i done it the other day with the grandkids was f****d.lol .member the wee spring at the top a drink of water kids lucked at me a drink of fxxxxxg water cost me 25 pounnd in MCDS 25fuxxxxgquid not a bi

o fxxk his peg only lurcher we had between us lol

Posted Images

post-71865-0-07678900-1338517458.jpg JG :laugh:

thanks for that he hee thats him take it back off some cxxt on crimewatch could be duking lol.is he stilll living

as far as i know hes in dungannon HELL will never be full to that c**ts in it :laugh: Edited by SeanMcD

spend my childhood up around the rock dams and on the hatchy swinging on them couple of trees, always look up at it fondly and promise myself to make it up again some day. there was a couple of hills over the turf end called the queens diddys or was it just us that called them that.

FF stay the f**k off my mountain lol Artful was caught yesterday taking my rabbits so hes on yellow card and fined.But its great walk over hill but in all the years off walking still have to stop for rest going up .

lol got ate to bits by midges ffs

gud walk tho got a few for the pup :thumbs:

spend my childhood up around the rock dams and on the hatchy swinging on them couple of trees, always look up at it fondly and promise myself to make it up again some day. there was a couple of hills over the turf end called the queens diddys or was it just us that called them that.

no your right lawrence was up them manys a time dont forget the gulley :laugh: Edited by SeanMcD

FF stay the f**k off my mountain lol Artful was caught yesterday taking my rabbits so hes on yellow card and fined.But its great walk over hill but in all the years off walking still have to stop for rest going up .

artful was on my permission icey we had it from the 70s :laugh:

lol got ate to bits by midges ffs

gud walk tho got a few for the pup :thumbs:

so that was you digging your ferret out at about 8 last nite :hmm: