TH HATCHET FIELD

Now were hitting the bus pass yrs any good memories of the hatchet field,or could ya make it up the loney without stopping for a parkdrive lol :yes:

darbys lane :laugh: tommys to young dosnt even remember doggie mans

i done it the other day with the grandkids was f****d.lol .member the wee spring at the top a drink of water kids lucked at me a drink of fxxxxxg water cost me 25 pounnd in MCDS 25fuxxxxgquid not a bit of wonder u needed a mask lol

next time your takin the grandkids up there give me a pm mate, ill show ya a good we walk up the hill :thumbs: :thumbs:

f**k the grandkids can i get on yer backlol i used to run it every other day from the boxing club up to bellers n down home big smiler with us he caught some hares on the mountain jb claimed him i think chopper ownen him maybe dinnky or are big trainer who used to stand at the bottom of the hill n shout go harder none less than 1 of the lurcher men extroidenr BIG ARDER PENDER rip with his dog KING GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.killed it :laugh:

what age are you Arder pendergas an king white dog with a few patches of brindle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeh we heard you were coming up, we were warned to take our jeans of the washing line....... LMBO...... :clapper: :clapper:

i done it the other day with the grandkids was f****d.lol .member the wee spring at the top a drink of water kids lucked at me a drink of fxxxxxg water cost me 25 pounnd in MCDS 25fuxxxxgquid not a bi

o fxxk his peg only lurcher we had between us lol

Posted Images

i was up in the murph last week fcuk its fairy cleaned up last time i was in there i was stealing ( Davy mc coombs ) chickens place was rough as f**k

yeh we heard you were coming up, we were warned to take our jeans of the washing line....... LMBO...... :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

dont be painting a picture you were all innocent fore f**k sake yous stole are pigeons that often yous broke them off :yes:

well what can i say the ferrets needed fed lol... but on a serious note sean the place has been cleaned up from i took over :yes: :yes:

:icon_redface: sorry :ninja:

read the book mate :yes: :yes:

what one pm if ya like

right ferret best boxer out of them areas ps he was a turf man

did he were coke bottle glasses n carry a sawn off lol

:laugh: sounds like jg ....no but he lived in the same street

sound oul cxxt is h still on the go

last i heard he eat himself into a wheelchair dangerous c**t anyway il get ya a pic in a minute :yes: Edited by SeanMcD

last i seen was about 1992 in magilligan him n tag a waga f. shameless wudnt get a luk in .imangine shirt n ties on them 2 scallions representing ireland fxxxxxg pantomine it would be.no better men but they love drink.picture them snobby cxxts ile slip yr dog jg . rupshuns he he heeeeeeeeeeeee