when i breed my dogs....rough tts figures

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no wonder the lurcher games f****d :cray:

Yeh this thread should be used to warn people to carefully pick where they buy pups from and do as much research into the background of the pups parents as possible!

If both the dog and bitch haven't finished growing yet, they couldn't have done any work yet...... So how do you know if they will be any good for breeding from ?   Do yourself and the dogs a favour

If both the dog and bitch haven't finished growing yet, they couldn't have done any work yet...... So how do you know if they will be any good for breeding from ?

Do yourself and the dogs a favour, give them a few seasons graft before even thinking about breeding from them.

Cheers.

• Like 3

If both the dog and bitch haven't finished growing yet, they couldn't have done any work yet...... So how do you know if they will be any good for breeding from ?

Do yourself and the dogs a favour, give them a few seasons graft before even thinking about breeding from them.

Cheers.

:thumbs:

Cheers all comments :) I'm sure they will give me nice pups,my bull x wippet is 9month old he has caught 2 rabits with me so far when he's been out with my mate an his dog,the bitch is 6 ana half months at the moment so she has not Done anything as of yet but ino she will make a good worker.

Cheers all comments :) I'm sure they will give me nice pups,my bull x wippet is 9month old he has caught 2 rabits with me so far when he's been out with my mate an his dog,the bitch is 6 ana half months at the moment so she has not Done anything as of yet but ino she will make a good worker.

no wonder the lurcher games f****d :cray: :cray:

• Like 6

do the pups a favour and give them to some f****r else....

or graft them for 4 seasons at least, and forget about size, if they are both good grafters they will suit each other,period!! and even then only breed to replace what youve got, but if your only interested in breeding them and making some coin then give them away.

• Like 1

Hi, my bitch should make 23 tts and the boy should make about 21 tts when I breed them I'm concerned that the male could may be cause the pups to turn out short? What size do u guys think pups will make tts? Thanks

So when you say they SHOULD make bla bla tts what your saying is there still pups themselves? Obviously as there not full grown yet. And then further down i see there 9 months and 6 n half months. And your thinking about breeding them already? You dont know how good they are going to be. If they turn out shit will you still breed them? Im afraid i already have a good idea what your answer to that is. Now then, point number 2. A bitch should never be bred from on her first season. So if your even halfway decent or give a f**k about your animals she will be 2 years old + before you cover her. And by the time there both 2 years old you will KNOW how tall there going to get cos they will of got there by then. Im afraid i agree with hairyface. The best thing you can do is get rid of the dogs, pack up the lurcher game and get into model trainsets or stamp collecting or something like that.